2nd Coldstream Regiment of Foot Guards [Recruiting NA players]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a screen of you folk at the battle :grin:

7C1924B5EA8E4873D9DBFE75091B166DA664F479

Like you showed on the 2nd Spoiler, You really shouldn't set up a linebattle when you know your attendance is going to be down. I did say I would match you, really not thinking you were going to bring 8. To be honest there was not point in even linebattling, and I don't know why I went as far as I did. To be honest, you guys were really disrespectful and not making my guys happy, nor were you making me happy and you were making yourselves look bad.

Ordyn said:
"YOU'RE AN IDIOT, YOU'RE DUMB, SO UNPROFESSIONAL" 

Actually, this is more of what your guys were saying. Maybe even more than that, also if you noticed. It was ONLY me and me only responding to you and your guys, not a peep came out of any of my members keyboards. Oppose to you, you had your whole team going off at me.

Please do not post anything else on our Regimental Topic because you're simply putting stuff here that doesn't need to be here.

Ahh. Regular. A good rank I tell you. I gots me some new experience. And with the wage increase, I can get me a new pair of fighting boots  :mrgreen: (the sneaky kind from walmart.  :twisted:) Anyways, thanks for the promotion Craw, and that training was very enlightening on how to lead a line  :grin:

Congrats nailbrainz, you defiantly deserved it. Also while your at the store can you pick us up a couple of things of "sneaky" bullets? Thanks and it wasn't really a "how to lead a line" it was more of a "how to do it the right way." you could studder and mumble and choke up when commanding, but it's not as effective, anyways grats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom