Search results for query: *

• Users: Liwi
  • Order by date
  1. Liwi

Statement Regarding Plans For MP Vol.3

sorry if already answered, but are there any more gamemodes planned (like battle?). IMO a lot better than TDM as a "hop in hop out" mode. Was a big battle-fan in WB as many others and shouldn't be very hard to add :wink:
  2. Liwi

Bannerlord is ESports ready, change my mind

also agree, better hurry as long as there are players left!
  3. Liwi

Limping, bleed, dropping weapons and other fine suggestions

if my character gets killed, i have to make a new one

new character? No, new steam-account imo, only this way it will feel as painful as dying on a battlefield :ohdear:
  4. Liwi

Block delay

If it aint broke, dont fix it.

It hurts me to agree with Greed of course, but that's what I thought from the start of playing the alpha till now.

Best moments in Warband were when you played 'on your toes' against a bunch of good players and somehow clutched it or at least gave a good fight - the direct, 'instant' control you felt over your character made that possible & that's not there anymore.

my alternative theory is that all the warband veterans just got so old and slow without noticing while waiting for bannelord, so we blame poor Bannerlord "block delay" in denial of our own poor state. At least we don't have to play the game in 2060 retirement home LAN-parties as we expected a year ago
  5. Liwi

wtf is this??

this was the great warrior GodWolf9
    at last defeated by a pack of angry gnomes :oops:

i like how they called hm "little" in the starting dialog xD
  6. Liwi

Single-life multiplayer mode in the works- what do you want to see?

yeah just normal battle, i hope they didn't have 27 meetings to think about something very special which won't turn out too be fun
    no offense TW :grin:
  7. Liwi

Why Deacon Barry is The Greatest Infantry Ever

did Scar lose a bet?

secret German message for Scar:
    Scar wo bleibt der Thread dass Deacon vielleicht die beste Inf, Michael aber der beste Battle-Spieler ist? Vielleicht lockt ihn das an....:fruity:
  8. Liwi

MP Remove the block delay you've added back

+1

In Warband, I always knew it was my fault when I blocked too slowly or in the wrong direction (very rarely of course *coughs* :oops:), that changed and it's a problem. It doesn't matter whatsoever whether it's due to weapon weight or some other reason; blocking should be instant if you see the attack and push the right button. Attack speed can be slower with heavy weapons. It's sad that it would be a big improvement to just replace the current combat system with warband's which is something like 12 years old and did not nearly have this much dev-time. The game is great in many ways, but well-designed combat is the heart of the game and the main reason why it has so many loyal supporters. It should be first priority.
  9. Liwi

MP dying real fast

agree that we really need battle mode and siege outside of the matchmaking mechanics. So I can drop in when I want to and choose the side I want to play on (should be pretty basic stuff). In the beginning of Warband MP, you could do 18vs18 clan battles which were great fun. Why restrictive 6vs6? Why restrictive classes? But I guess we'll have to wait for mods for that stuff. I never liked TDM very much in Warband either, but battle was great fun. It's almost a bizarre design choice to get rid of a very popular game mode. This doesn't mean skirmish is bad, but there is no reason there shouldn't be both.

I have way less fun in Bannerlord MP than I had in Warband sadly. I suspect a big part of it is the lack of teamdamage in most gamemodes (greatly reduces skill in group fights), the endless matchmaking-wait or TDM randomness, and the fact that you still can't block as soon as you see an attack.
  10. Liwi

Offensive Siege Guide

Ah, I didn't know you could move your siege equipement to reserve. Guess it would be clever if AI lords would do that, as soon as they build something it gets destroyed by ballistas.

I think not mentioned yet: you can use the oil-containers from the defender's fire onagers against their troups waiting at the gates. If you manage to drop one on them (like dropping a stone), you will kill ~30 soldiers at once (bannerlord's greek fire :grin: ).
  11. Liwi

About the smithy's smithing system.

my two cents without reading all the answers: It's great that the system is there (I'd even love to have it for MP).

But it feels like an endless grind to get parts & the neccesary smithing skills. I smelted the weapons of many armies but got like 5 parts to make a sword.

I don't think it's fun to grind through the process of getting the parts for literal hours everytime you start a new game. There should be something like an alternative to let someone else (maybe a smith :shock:) do the work and you get a custom-made, yet expensive weapon; like 1000 gold per smithing skill point required.
  12. Liwi

Anyone Found a Way to Die?

About 12 and a half minutes in. I don't know if he console modded this one or not to be honest. I haven't actually watched the whole thing.

perfectly synched with the character's death: "Your party has slaughtered some animals to eat" I think I know what happened.... :grin:
  13. Liwi

taleworlds does not care about the experienced players multiplayer scene

well I think it's clear what people prefer, but they won't change it. I'm just hoping for mods by now to fix MP (being no modder, I hope that'll be possible?). Bannerlord has great potential, but for me

- the restrictive class system,
    - the current restrictive game modes (will there be battle outside of match-making? Nothing like the tension of being the last surviving on your team and trying to clutch it :smile: )
    - the lack of skill you need to be succesful (blocking/feinting feels less skill-based and no team damage except skirmish --> just shoot, couch-lance, or spam your twohander into melee no worries)

take away a lot of the fun that clearly could be there. I quickly get bored and except for mods I'm pretty sure the current implementation won't keep people playing for nearly as long as Warband MP.
  14. Liwi

The M&B MP 'feel' from a veteran

+1 here too, very much missing battle mode (with team damage pls; having only one life just added a lot of tension) and customization options. Being able to customize a class as alternative to the always same existing ones & something like individual coat of arms would be very nice. I'd also welcome a feature to make your clan-coat of arms like in SP for multiplayer clans. Playing MP now just feels so uniform and restrictive.
  15. Liwi

[Clan] Hyrule Knights [Hyrule]

sieht gut aus, viel Glück :grin:
    die Frechheiten schreibe ich Amalaric dann in Steam damit die Mods mich nicht erwischen :ohdear:
  16. Liwi

Early Access Information

the game will come out earlier than we all thought :shifty:

this does not apply for ~2013-2018 :grin:
  17. Liwi

Won't be able to get the game due to economical recession in Australia, could I ask someone take some pictures for me to see?

maybe you all can come home to England, your prison time should be over by now
  18. Liwi

Shema video thread

yeah there was a part two of the video but I think it's not there anymore (I was never good in finding past stuff on twitch).
    Round was a draw because Watly left the flag for a moment while Toi was fighting Kaheshie, I think Kombi won all remaining rounds on the last set thanks to great shooting by our crossbows.

Rewatching the last round, in which I was shot by Handuinen, reminded me that almost every single time I was killed in that match I was shot by him  :facepalm: Was a very fun match.
  19. Liwi

Shema video thread

Shemaforash said:
    Liwi said:
    I have a video on my PC in which Shema died after about 7 seconds to Firu's couchlance in the first round of the DNL final 2014(?) Aquila vs oRP. This thread needs this precious moment!
    lies :shifty:

I'm just a bit late to reply but this is the video this thread so urgently needs

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/48671674

Time @ 5:30 - ok was about 20 seconds  :grin:
  20. Liwi

Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord

wenn ich - als damals sF - die Kreuzritter neu gründe, was passiert dann mit mir, Sebe?  :smile:
    DR, KR und Sbo sind schon Pflicht...und DAM! Werden natürlich einige neue dazukommen wenn das Publikum größer wird. Mit jungen Spielern die sich noch schneller bewegen können als ich :sad:
Back
Top Bottom