Search results for query: *

• Users: PULLA
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Resolved 1.7.2 donate prisoners bug

Summary: in 1.7.2 BETA when I go to "donate prisoners" but do not give any and just exit I can infinitely gain relation increase and charm xp by spamming this How to reproduce: I havent tried in other towns, currently in lageta, but simply go in and out of "donate prisoners" without actually...
  2. Need More Info Flickering graphical glitch

Summary:Flickering graphical lightning effect How to Reproduce: It happened after fairly long amount in battle, 12m+ and after having played with photomode including different filters Have you used cheats and if so which:No Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer...
  3. Resolved Game crashes at summer 1, 1090

Summary: Game crashes when it hits summer 1, 1090 How to Reproduce: Just let time pass Have you used cheats and if so which: No Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: win10 (upgrade from 7) GPU: rx590 GPU Driver Version: 20.10.35.02.200821a-360470C-ATI...
  4. Problem with the mod

Cannot find vertex buffer so.. im keeping getting that... sometimes on battle some times on map... really annoying
  5. RGL ERROR

get_skeleton_anim failed for: anim_human_temp So im trying to use the last days mod in 0.808 and it gives me this, I allready fixed problem with missing ani files with WarlordG´s fix file for 1.003 (worked with 0.808 too) so I just need that get_skeleton_anim failed for: anim_human_temp file (I...
Back
Top Bottom