Search results for query: *

1. Captain Alatrise

the noobiest question ever asked

Trying to do some basic modding, as part of a prospective work-in-progress for M&B:WFaS. All I'm trying to do is change the accuracy and firing rate of the muskets and pistols. I've edited the module_items file with python, but after I changed it, recompiled everything and started a new game...
  2. Captain Alatrise

Fiction set in the Era

We all know that there's a novel of WFAS, but I figured we might as well have a discussion about other fiction - movies, books, maybe even other games - set during the mid 17th Century. I've got a short list of recommendations to start things off: The Adventures of Captain Alatriste by Arturo...
  3. Captain Alatrise

AI Combat Reticence

In the course of several abominable Swedish campaigns, I've noticed that the AI seems to be -extremely- wary of getting into fights, to the point where the Swedish king or marshal will be in a fight all alone with 3 or 400 allies nearby doing the back-and-forth thing they do when there are large...
  4. Captain Alatrise

Any macro utilities for the game?

Wondering if there was a program to use to help tweak the controls a bit more. Specifically to find controls so I can use the keypad to give commands directly to certain forces (infantry, marksmen, etc) without having to go through the menu each time.
  5. Captain Alatrise

Any Historically Accurate mods?

I'm asking not in terms of factions or historical events, since those all go out the window as soon as you start messing about, but more in terms of era-specific weaponry. I've been playing for a while now, and being a fan of the pike and shot era, I started looking around for any mods that...
Back
Top Bottom