Search results for query: *

1. Weenie the hutt

[SERVER] The Holy Kingdoms [WE ARE BACK]

Hey I posted a request to have some ****** named pizzicato banned and It never got resolved, so **** your server, and I hope it died with as little dignity as you treated your players, me and my 2 inch peener are leaving and not looking back, PEACE
  2. Weenie the hutt

98th Highlander Brigade (NA/Recruiting)

Runcop and pablo have gotten married and are unable to keep track of reg cuz they have anal sex too much. Sorry for inconvenience  :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
  3. Weenie the hutt

Bardaric said:
    Steam Name: Bardaric
    Are you over 14 Y/N: Y
    Are you active Y/N: Y
    How many hours of M&B you have: 160
    Do you pledge to serve the 98th with honor Y/N: Y

Accepted! add Dlw4456 on steam for more info
  4. Weenie the hutt

XTheWaffen said:
    Steam Name: XTheWaffen
    Are you over 14 Y/N: Yes
    Are you active Y/N: Yes
    How many hours of M&B you have: Around 50 hours of multiplayer
    Do you pledge to serve the 98th with honor Y/N: Yes

Accepted! Add Dlw4456 on steam for more info
  5. Weenie the hutt

Thanks, we hope to make a good name for ourselves
  6. Weenie the hutt

Welcome! We are a upstarting group of experienced NW & M&B:Warband players making our own reg, the 98th Highlanders brigade. We are looking for mature people looking to dedicate themselves to a fun, teamwork based NW Regiment. About us We are pretty chill friends who play much more than NW and...
  7. Weenie the hutt

Unban Request

Hey, I've been banned for probably almost over 4 or 5 months now, forgot what happened. I think there was an argument with someone and we got into a fight and rdm broke out, i had to go afk for a min or something and he banned me for something like before we could talk it over. anyway i was...
  8. Weenie the hutt

[SERVER] The Holy Kingdoms [WE ARE BACK]

I would like to report a Player named  pizzicato for nlr, rdm, bad rp and killing after war, so what happened is we declared war in him for attacking one of us and we took his castle, when we took it the war was over and we took the war off and he killed 3 of us when we had captured it about 10 seconds after which is rdm and he said "The war is over when i say it is puss", When we went to the village we captured we went to take our stuff back from the random and he took our armor and his friend did too which is nlr, when we were taking our stuff back he killed us no rp no reason and we have screenshot proof of this event. We expect for Random, Nlr, Killing after war, and doing it multiple times with no rp is worthy of a perm ban, since there was no admin on with over 30 players we could not solve this problem.
  9. Weenie the hutt

[NA&EU] 48e Regiment d'Infanterie de Ligne [Recruiting]

In-game name: Dlw4456
    Steam name: Dlw4456
    Timezone: Eastern Standard
    Are you willing to be a dedicated active member ? I'm sure you all remember me and i decided after i left i wanted to try to change and mature before i felt ready to rejoin and i feel i want to try and be better this time for the 48e
    Past regiment experience ? This Reg and lots of others
    Age? (will not effect application) 13
    Do you have teamspeak ? Yes
  10. Weenie the hutt

84e Regiment Public Siege Server [84e_NW_Siege]

Nickname: Dlw4456
    Admin: Unknown
    Reason for ban: I had a friend over at the time and he was over at my place, i was playing Napoleonic Wars and he played while i went to the restroom and got us some Snacks, he decided to teamkill 7 people -_-, sorry its hard to remember everything this was like 7 months ago. and un ban would be awesome so i can get back on 84e_NW_Siege, great server!
  11. Weenie the hutt

Unban

I've been banned from Offical_US_1 Because of an ******* friend who I invited over to hang out, He played while i was in the restroom and managed to tk 10 people -_-, I'm banned for the 84e seige server aswell because a troll blamed me for digging Dirt in doors of spawn points where I so...
  12. Weenie the hutt

NW Completed North American Wednesday Bi-Weekly Linebattles

What Time Is The LB On Wensday?
  13. Weenie the hutt

2tes Das Zweites Ostpreußiches Batailon (Now Recruiting)

Thanks for the words of Encouragement, we will try our best to make this Regiment Successful. 
  14. Weenie the hutt

88th "The Devil's Own" Connaught Rangers [Recruiting!]

Nickname: Dlw4456
    Do you speak english: yes
    Prior clan/regiment experience: 60th
    Which days in the week, are you able to attend trainings on (day and time): usually everyday unless i have something important to do. 
    How long have you played Mount&Musket: about a year
    What skills do you have that will help the regiment: well i will follow orders and do my best to help :smile:
    If you have steam, whats your login name: buck729
    Do you have a microphone: yes
    Are you willing to fully dedicate yourself to the regiment: yes i am
Back
Top Bottom