84e Regiment Public Siege Server [84e_NW_Siege]

Users who are viewing this thread

Nickname: Dlw4456
Admin: Unknown
Reason for ban: I had a friend over at the time and he was over at my place, i was playing Napoleonic Wars and he played while i went to the restroom and got us some Snacks, he decided to teamkill 7 people -_-, sorry its hard to remember everything this was like 7 months ago. and un ban would be awesome so i can get back on 84e_NW_Siege, great server!

I wouldn't recommend this server at all, first of all i was slayed because apparently i was using a cannon with another person (which was suppose to not be allowed) even though i was the only person using the cannon at the time, then i complained and said admin wasn't banning the team hitter who kept hitting people using cannons....he went on to kick me a few times so i asked him why he was kicking me and his reason was having a "foul" mouth.....which i strongly disagree, i responded to him saying "you must be so perfect then i see?" and i get a ban. i'm not saying all admins abuse the powers but my experience on this server isn't so great. AVOID!

spyglass said:
I wouldn't recommend this server at all, first of all i was slayed because apparently i was using a cannon with another person (which was suppose to not be allowed) even though i was the only person using the cannon at the time, then i complained and said admin wasn't banning the team hitter who kept hitting people using cannons....he went on to kick me a few times so i asked him why he was kicking me and his reason was having a "foul" mouth.....which i strongly disagree, i responded to him saying "you must be so perfect then i see?" and i get a ban. i'm not saying all admins abuse the powers but my experience on this server isn't so great. AVOID!

Well, you kind of slandered the admin... No? Let them do their job. 90% of their time is trying to keep the server fun and free of idiots, mistakes happen though.

Ive been playing on the server every day and keep to myself and avoid drama but when there is an idiot who thinks he has right of way above other players over a cannon.....and an admin doesn't ban him for team hitting every other artillery player trying to shoot cannons....i did notice him slaying other players and banning another for him saying "fu" the player who was team hitting a lot was called Luka or something

spyglass said:
Ive been playing on the server every day and keep to myself and avoid drama but when there is an idiot who thinks he has right of way above other players over a cannon.....and an admin doesn't ban him for team hitting every other artillery player trying to shoot cannons....i did notice him slaying other players and banning another for him saying "fu" the player who was team hitting a lot was called Luka or something

I hear you, trust me. I actually stopped playing on the server because of it. Admins are admins, admins are also people. People can't keep everything in line when you have chat spamming. It's hard to keep up with stuff like that. People say, "ADMIN OMG LOOK AT THIS GUY" all the time.

Ban appeal

Nickname : 10_IR_Rek_tscheter

Reason: Killing an other player

Apologies: I really do apologize for killing the other player. I would like to be allowed to play again and will avoid this in future

May I ask for some way to communicate with any admins for this server if there is none on? While writing this, a quarter of the server has descended into homophobic speech, team-hitting and other trolling

Aldemar said:
WE MOVED THE THREAD!

http://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=70.0

No News/unbanns or anything in this thread anymore
Sorry, as you can see this thread isn't any more in use. Because we use now the main forum for the Napoleonic Wars DLC.

Back
Top Bottom