Search results for query: *

• Users: danEN
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. danEN

sell the m&b IP to larian studios armagan

BG3 is the embodiment of the depth and quality bannerlord should've aimed for instead we get this ****in half baked kids game
  2. danEN

NINTENDO SWITCH RELEASE??????

THANK YOU TALEWORLDS MANAGEMENT FOR DESIGNING THIS KIDS GAME TO BE BASIC ENOUGH TO OWRK ON ALL SYSTEMS IM SO HAPPY YOU'VE CHOSEN THIS ROUTE FOR THE GAME i hope you will proceed to release on nintendo switch maybe even nintendo gamecube the future looks so promising for this corporate company!!
  3. danEN

Bannerlord & Prime matter?

Why was Bannerlord shown as a game for this new publisher in the summer game fest show what is this
  4. danEN

1.6.0b releasing at 20:00 UTC+3 (Confirmed)

Expect something big.
  5. danEN

SP - General Photo mode FOV slider/zoom.

I feel like a zoom in/out or fov slider is the only thing lacking from photo mode. Here's an example from the Witcher 3.
  6. danEN

Resolved Scene Editor Base layer is blue when testing.

Summary: The base layer turns blue when using the start mission & start mission as, options. It's completely normal when just editing. How to Reproduce: Use start mission as when you have a base paint layer. Specific Tool: Scene editor Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: Windows...
  7. danEN

Readable Editor shortcuts.

The shortcuts are pretty jumbled in the documentation and I couldn't find them anywhere else so I'm formatting them for better readability. Show/hide helpers - H New scene - Alt + 1 Save scene - Alt + 2 Open scene - Alt + 3 Start mission - Alt + 4 Start mission as - Alt + 5 Scene...
  8. danEN

SP - General Troop waves

Just a QoL feature, it's already base coded in the game and a pretty fundamental feature in creating longer fought out battles. For example I want to be able to set up a siege defense and see how many waves I can last.
  9. danEN

Need More Info Iron broadsword texture issue

Weird texture on top of the iron broadsword.
  10. danEN

Need More Info Camel long neck

Camel's neck gained some serious length and twisted. Happened at the class selection screen of a skirmish match.
  11. danEN

Suggestion: Weapon comparison tab

A pop up tab to compare stats of your current weapon and a weapon you're hovering over would be a nice edition.
  12. danEN

Quality of the world map.

Incredible improvement over Warband. Truly beautiful. Image is low quality because of ****ty steam:dead:
  13. danEN

Themaste admin again for eu_nl_rp

This thread is for people to vote if they want Themaste1 back as admin :?:
Back
Top Bottom