Search results for query: *

• Users: darkcrow
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. How do you rate the Vaegir troops?

I know that Vaegir Marksmen are quite popular but how do you rate their knights and guards? Are they worth it?
  2. So whats new?

I've been playing version 9.60 of the game for a while... simply because when I click "test for new version" on the game start up menu, it says Im playing the newest version. So imagine my suprise when I check the website and there have been several new versions since 9.60  :( So while I...
  3. Unalligned and successful?

So I recently decided that Id like to have a shot at being my own master and capturing land for myself. I made a character and levelled him up, got a small army of mercenaries together and then attacked a Rhodok castle. I captured it without any trouble and was quite pleased with my new found...
  4. Cavalry tactics

I heard someone say a while ago that they take a certain kind of cavalry unit and use the "follow me" command to line them up then charge the enemy with lances. Does anyone use this tactic? Are there any other good tactics for cavalry? Thank you.
  5. Your favourite armour?

What armour and helmet, leg armour etc do you use? Ive been playing this game for a few months now but Im not entirely sure what I should be doing in terms of armour. If it makes any difference, Im a vaegir and my character is a knight-type guy (lance+horsie :) Thanks!
  6. Someone just tried to assasinate me

So I was besieging a knergit castle and in my foolishness, I forgot to stock up on supplies. I ran out of food so had to "postpone" the siege and go to the nearest settlement for food. This was a Swadian town and since I am not at war with the Swadians, I just entered the town normally. Imagine...
  7. So Ive captured their king...

What now! I dont know what I should do with him  :( I assume I should ransom him, but how do I do that? Ive been to the ransom broker but it doesnt seem to give me that option. Please help me in my noobiness!
  8. Defending in a siege

Right, so I installed the latest patch for the game (its very good, might I add), and I was looking forward to defending my castles as in the previous version no one would attack me in a castle. Once I had gotten into the game, joined the vaegirs and gathered an army, I decided to take a...
  9. So whats your favourite faction?

There has proberly been one of these threads before, but not recently so Ill just make a new one... Which faction do you prefer and why? You can also list each faction and rate them out of 5 stars if you like, along with some comments.
  10. Joining a faction and villages.

Hi Im a newbie who needs some pointers. I just downloaded the latest version of mount + blade, and it is now difficult to join a faction. I take it I need to improve my relations with that faction? If so, what kind of things can I do to make a faction like me and take me on? Also, if I get...
  11. Newbie needs some questions answered

hi I would like to know a couple of things: 1. The version that I downloaded a week or so ago doesnt seem to be the one that evryone else plays... There is no nord faction in my game, for example. If there a better version I really should download? 2. More of a general question, really - how...
Back
Top Bottom