Search results for query: *

1. DrBlacksmith

“Outlaw King” Robert the Bruce movie.

A year or so ago I remember there being a load of ads kicking about asking for local boys and men (preferably bearded) to apply as an extra for an upcoming movie based around Robert the Bruce. Just saw they finally released a trailer for it on Monday and it actually looks pretty decent. Chris...
  2. DrBlacksmith

Touch pad doesn't work with Windows 10

Just installed Windows 10 and went in game to see how it plays with the sound and things. Tried moving with my touch pad and it was fine, then pressed Tab and it was barely moving. A minute or so later it wouldn't even move, my mouse connected to the USB works fine, but I fight with the touch...
  3. DrBlacksmith

Star Wars Spin off: Rogue One.

Rogue One is the first of the new spin off movies, the story is based on Rogue One fighter squadron stealing the plans to the Death Star. We obviously know they succeed due to A New Hope. They released a teaser trailer, although I'm not a fan of teaser trailers, this one got me quite excited...
  4. DrBlacksmith

RGL Error: Steam not running

I've had this bug for a while now. It's seriously getting on my nerves. Sometimes it can take 5 minutes, someones 50 minutes for it to pop up and my computer to turn off. I know there are other threads about it, but I'm just wondering if there has been any known fix to it? I've tried deleting...
  5. DrBlacksmith

For Honor

For Honor is Ubisoft Montreal's current project. It has a manual fighting style similar to Mount&Blade. But not as good. It stars three factions, the Knights, Samurai and Vikings. Trailer and Gameplay below. Trailer And Gameplay It looks pretty decent.
  6. DrBlacksmith

Extensions downloading themselves, giving ads.

Ok so on the 17th of April, I went to watch this since there was a Teamspeak sing along.(Don't judge) But I was holding Ctrl to sing, and clicked a link by accident in the description. As soon as that happened, **** hit the fan and Chrome kept crashing, then after 10 minutes I got it working...
  7. DrBlacksmith

Your favourite Singleplayer mod!

I'm always looking for more Singleplayer mods, I've played Native SP in different ways, from helping true rulers of Calradia, to normal kings and just making by own kingdom. I'm sure others are interested about other mods, and to hear your opinion about them. Don't know where else to put this...
  8. DrBlacksmith

WARNING Screamer! Do Not Click This Thread

There isn't actually a screamer. Now let me ask you something, why did you open this? You were warned about there being a screamer link in this, yet you still open it? If there actually was a screamer here, you may be on the floor unconscious, all because of your curiosity. Unless you are an...
  9. DrBlacksmith

What to do with an Order?

My female character joined the Valkyires, I gave them two books, Snake book and a Heretic book, found it while doing quests for lords. Then I did three quests for them, Become a champion, Kill a bunch of Knights of the dragon which killed a lot of my soldiers, I mean a lot we out numbered them...
  10. DrBlacksmith

Order of Raven [EU/RP Clan] *Recruiting* [Nexus Clan]

[font=georgia] Kingdom of Haelade - Alliance [color=orange]-snip- -snip- -snip- -snip-                         -snip- [font=georgia][size=10pt]-snip-
  11. DrBlacksmith

All Servers Shut Down?

Did all the servers just close? I asked a few other of my friends to check and they never seen any servers other than the 17th one. Do they all shut down at some point or something? They're actually gone, even with no players filter they are gone. Is it a bug or? And sorry, didn't know where to...
  12. DrBlacksmith

Someone help look for a laptop?

I've been looking for a kinda gamer laptop for my younger brother, but I am ill and cannot think. So if someone could please help me look i'll be really greatful. I only need one that runs games good, but a price range of £300 - £400 my brother is too young to work so my mother has to buy it...
  13. DrBlacksmith

Assassins Creed IV "Black Flag" Annouced + Official Trailer

This new Assassins Creeed is more or less set in the Carribeans, with Connors father, Haytham Kenway's father. So Connors Grandfather named Edward Kenway. I think hes more of an Ezio kinda guy. It's about 60% on land and 40% on sea, your home and trophy room will probably be your ship. It should...
  14. DrBlacksmith

[DACT] Damnonii Ancient Celtic Tribe [Important message]

The Damnonii are a tribe that lived in the region of Scotland that today includes Glasgow and Strathclyde. The lands of the Damnonii were conquered by the Romans and occupied continually until the Romans retreated south to the line of Hadrian's wall. Etymologically the name of the Damnonii is...
  15. DrBlacksmith

Family Alone [Thread WIP]

To join the Family Alone, please fill out this application. Community Name: Ingame Name: Steam Contact Name: Age: Country & Timezone: Do you have Teamspeak 3: Do you have a mic: Will you remain active and wear tags ingame: Your Roleplay rating 1-10: Your Fighting skills 1-10: Character...
  16. DrBlacksmith

Ban Request: Zahnpastor

Name of the server you were on NW_Official_EU_1 Name of the person causing trouble Zahnpastor. Nature of their offense teamkilling at the start of the round with TnT Time and date of their offense 11:26:03am GMT Friday. If needed, what your relationship was to the offense in question. Wittness...
  17. DrBlacksmith

Sound Replacer [Mod] [WIP]

This mod is generally made to replace the song "Amazing Grace" played by the bag pipes, with the bag pipes version of "Danny Boy" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMiYPyJHyTM No download link yet, probably soon though! I find the song very entertaining, and having it in NW would give it a little...
  18. DrBlacksmith

Who is your character?

Roleplay is gone down hill on PW, and the threads that a released are clans, servers or just complaints and whining. So let's bring back some roleplay? This thread is to tell us who your roleplay character is! In a long, or short character bio. And, we can use this thread for general discussion...
  19. DrBlacksmith

Ban Request: Two people.

Name of the server you were on NW_Official_EU_1 Name of the person causing trouble Oliver Khan Nature of their offense Team killing at the start of the round. Time and date of their offense 11:37:03am GMT Monday. If needed, what your relationship was to the offense in question. I was watching...
Back
Top Bottom