Search results for query: *

1. Swordnoob1

Devs have abandoned MP, time to leave the game

Everyone just calm down i'm sure there is a very good reason for all of this
    Sure. It was a nice cashgrab for TW, what other reason do you need for this amount of incompetence?
    MP got shafted hard and even if they are working on some updates for it, it for sure does not look like they still give a fu*k about it.
    ea46fb29710c2e1b206ffd542c155447.png
  2. Swordnoob1

Bannerlord was a gift

ay yo, this is some poetry sh*t
    especially this one
    We are friends with TaleWorlds because Warband was given to us in the past and now they've upped their game and given us Bannerlord.
    0mdFy8Y.png

I am sorry but outside of graphics and maybe physics they did not improve on anything.
    It's not a terrible game, just very mediocre compared to Warband.
  3. Swordnoob1

Serious Question

People will come back eventually if TW won't pull the plug on this.
    If nothing else, modding tools and dedicated servers will elevate MP experience to some more enjoyable degree.
    Although it seems that there is very little communication by TW (yet again), I am not really that surprised considering how large portion of discussion on this forum turned into cesspool of angry babies raging over topics that have been recycled over and over again.
    You really have only 2 options, stick with the current state and wait for more content/patch or walk away and come back later.
    Might be surprising but right now fate of Bannerlord does not rely on people here on forum dicussing how this game is doomed.
    Then again, I might be wrong and Bannerlord is ultimately fuc*ed.
    Who knows. ?
  4. Swordnoob1

UnPoPuLaR OpInIoN

Are you baiting others into another hate train or what's the point of this statement?
    At least save your salt till they release it, seems to me little bit premature.
  5. Swordnoob1

Scrap the "main story"

Agree with Nikita.
    There is little to no reason to scrap the whole concept, although the story is very bland.
    I would rather keep it there and expand on it once they have better idea what they want to do with it.
    Right now it feels more like placeholder rather then something meaningful you would want to do every time you start new game.
    100% agree it should not be priority (I don't think it is right now). If anything else, perhaps mods could overhaul whole concept.
  6. Swordnoob1

Need a boost at getting better at bannerlord? Your wish is my command ?⚔

Nice opinion bro

Eh, at least I am not stuck in this circlejerk "me angry, TW bad, game sucks" farming posts while having false sense of feeling relevant. :wink:
    Anyway this is a bit OT. Feel free to create new topic if you are feeling offended.

Doctor_Noob :party:
  7. Swordnoob1

Need a boost at getting better at bannerlord? Your wish is my command ?⚔

Number of people here that thinks their opinion matters is astonishing. I guess ultimate endgame is just sitting on forum 24/7 shi*ting over every single thing you disagree with. :coffee::iamamoron:
    Anyway I like the effort, keep up the hustle.
  8. Swordnoob1

Team Death Match lol

Jeez, TDM is so random, no coherence, random spawning , sometimes you find yourself alone with no one around, other times near the brawl, but it's completely random, and such a waste of potential right now.

How about all start together , and have some goal or at least intuitive scenery to fight over, or purpose

It´s literally TDM, what purpose do you need? There is not much of a purprose other then dicking around or warming up before skirmish.
    I agree that spawns should be improved but other then that it was always cluster****.
    If you want some specific goals, go play siege - oh wait..
  9. Swordnoob1

Statement Regarding Plans For MP Vol.3

@Callum My frustrations literally come from the class system itself. I don't like that I'm forced to carry weapons that I don't want, and I don't like that I'm limited to a small amount of weapons when I pick a class. I don't like that I have to sacrifice my playstyle to play along with the class meta. All I want is Infantry, Ranged, or Cavalry. That's it.

To say that it's easy for someone to just jump in on a more level playing field just because they don't have to select gear is silly. Not giving the player enough credit for being smart enough to click a button. Someone's skill isn't determined by the gear they have. Trying to make it so is frustrating and actually gives players an unfair disadvantage when they're facing someone who has better gear than them AND has a higher skill level than them anyways. Giving players the ability to pick a weapon that works well against heavy armor on the fly is what made Warband so balanced. You get to adapt to your situation at respawn.

It took me less than 1 hour to understand the gear in Warband. We're talking about primitive weapons that everyone is aware of. Not 2020 modern military assault rifles with 20 different attachments. If someone can't understand that the length/mass of a weapon determines its reach/damage/speed, I'm surprised they can even work a computer. It took me much longer to learn what each class does and what weapons it can carry, than it did for me to look at all the weapons in Warband and quickly realize their simple function.

And to your point about cosmetics, absolutely. I hate that everyone looks the same and that I can't look like a complete idiot. And not being able to suit my own playstyle is 100% a part of it as well.

I think you guys got too wrapped up in trying to attract a new audience, and forgot about the fun. What we had was awesome. Just needed to be improved on. Not changed entirely. Ended up having the opposite affect and turned away your existing playerbase, which turned away everyone else who might have been interested.

+1
  10. Swordnoob1

To anyone who says "Buggy mess after 8 years"

There are limitless ways to play Bannerlord, I think I can say making a sandbox game is at least 10x harder than making a linear game.

Limitless indeed. I think the best one of all of them is to actually not play this hot garbage at all until it actually becomes enjoyable game. I mean no matter how you spin it, polished turd is still in the end just turd.
    I am glad that you enjoy this game, but I don't think I can agree with how you advocate for TW considering that how much their incompetence shows in many avenues, and yes, one of them is indeed communication that is still terrible.
    Anyway, have fun. :coffee:
  11. Swordnoob1

Taleworlds needs to hold themselves accountable and admit that many key decisions regarding multiplayer have backfired.

Can't wait for that spicy customization like having special badge and leveling up my profile which for sure is not completely pointless when major part of your game is completely bland and dilluted version of Warband!
    Gotta keep these completely irrelevant features on high priority amirite?
    One can only hope for some more specific changelogs with some actual structure instead of all these vague plans that basically says nothing. And when someone from dev team actually posts something relevant, it gets buried somewhere between other posts. Is it that hard to compile all these relevant and important messages into one so we don't have to fish for it among all that salt and tears please?
    At this point this feels more like comedy, can't wait to tune in next week for some more amazing plans that are all part of that grand scheme of making Bannerlord great again. :coffee:
  12. Swordnoob1

Massive issue ruining seige servers and driving away players

Pretty ignorant statement considering that there wont be a game at this rate in a year. Also way to farm a post and add nothing relevant to the conversation. Yeah last night Virtuosho got in 5 matches before population died out. They are kind of tooting their own horn and making more problems. By end of month we will be less than 30 k players peak. Kind of hurts to see. feel like i should have cashed in on that money back offer. Alas too late now. So it feels like were riding this sinking ship to the end. Unless they can port her and patch the hull seems like this is it boys

Idk, OP seems to be quite angry about it which is why I gave him an advice to take a break, how is that not relevant?
    I don't really see any plausible solution right now since TW has different priorities for the time being.
    That goes for major portion of this community, not just OP.

If everyone leaves and waits for the game to become better that sure does build community

So posting here every day about how the game is dead is better?
    Everything was pretty much said about things that needs to change/tweak, feedback was given, now it's up to TW whether they decide to do something with it or just cash in, release modding tools and bail out.
    I still find it less toxic to just take a break rather then being part of this circle jerk.
  13. Swordnoob1

Massive issue ruining seige servers and driving away players

Here is a tip. Take a break and come back next year. Game might be actually fun to play by that time.
    Or you can stay, farm posts and think that your feedback is actually relevant! (spoiler alert: it's not)
  14. Swordnoob1

SUGGESTION: Use one of [EU] TDM servers for a TDM with Friendly Fire

Well yes. Crazy that no one thought about that before! /s
    One would almost think that Waband was developed by completely different company.
  15. Swordnoob1

SUGGESTION: Use one of [EU] TDM servers for a TDM with Friendly Fire

Sure, turn on TK on all servers but implement vote kick system first, otherwise every griefer will get a boner from it when you have 0 options how to get rid off that person.
    Or even better, implement auto kick with certain threshold of TKs.
    Overall TK provides much better experience when people actually have to think a little bit instead of spamming attacks around without any consequences.
  16. Swordnoob1

I don't get all the hate

I highly doubt that year is enough to fix this mess.
    There are some glaring issues when it comes to MP that it feels like it was developed for last what, a year maybe? I am not a developer and I don't see behind the curtains, and even if I was, it does not really matter, since I am not part of TW development team, so I can't see what is going on behind the curtains, but from POV of someone who was waiting for this for last 6-7 years who was told by TW that they are going to make better Warband, this feels very underwhelming.
    People are pissed for various reasons, whether it is class system in MP, lack of features like game modes, lack of dedicated servers etc.
    As I mentioned somewhere else earlier,they are not creating something brand new, they had working concept that just needs to be improved upon. Instead they chose to innovate for sake innovation. Some of these decisions are, at least for me, highly questionable on that matter.
    I am pretty sure Bannerlord will succeed in some kind of way, but as for me, I came to conclusion that I am not part of the audience that TW is trying to target, even though I was vivid fan of Warband which feels kind of ironic. At this point I just gave up on MP completely and I am patiently waiting till they release modding tools which is the only thing I care about at this point.
    Lack of communication by TW is just cherry on top. Anyway I am glad that there are people like Callum, AVRC and others that are willing to adress some of the questions community has. Kudos to you guys.
  17. Swordnoob1

WHY is the class system staying?

Damn, I was almost surprised that I would not find here another thread about how class system sucks ass with Tork arguing that everything is fine and people hating on it are just minority of playerbase.
    I can agree that it kind of works with skirmish, beyond that it's just pure garbage and another sign of ignorance by TaleWorlds.
    Just give us modding tools already so I can actually enjoy this game.

Btw. thanks for the good laugh Tork, never change. One of the biggest hypocrites in MaB community lmao.
  18. Swordnoob1

MP Class system overhaul/rebalance/shuffle/suggestions

I appreciate the fact that you summarized each class.
    I pretty much agree with the fact that spear infantry is ****. Overall I don't really like how they butchered whole spear combat (feels like you have to rely most of the time on 2v1 situations apart from countering cavalery), while glaives are still obnoxious as in Warband.
    Kind of boggles my mind that spear seems to have fairly decent hitboxes unlike glaives / menavlion.
    Problem is lack of different choices you can make for each class, while very few remain in fairly good spot. Prices can be changed, damage/armour can be tuned, but it still feels like you have very little freedom in how can you adapt to certain scenarios.
    Again, obvious solution would be adding more perks/choices, which pretty much takes us to the old system, hence why I fail to wrap my mind around why they decided current system is good.
    It's just so much restricting that I have rough time to somehow force myself to find a way to like current form of MP.
  19. Swordnoob1

MP Suggestion: Replace the class system with something that's actually fun.

I fail to see how current system is supposed to prevent snowballing when there are some obvious balance issues when it comes to weapons and classes aswell (just pick a glaive for example and 360° IK anyone around you 4Head).
    Also I don't remember that anyone would be confused by Warband system that they would not know what to pick. Even dumb person figures out that more expensive armour is probably better, and there are different weapons better for different situations (speed, lenght etc.). Only thing I can think of is blunt/thrust/slash difference but this is not really explained in Bannerlord either.
    Only thing I can agree with would be easier balancing, but at what cost? If they wanted to implement this, they should have keep the old system and just add some additional perks for each class, that would actually be kind of interesting.
Back
Top Bottom