Search results for query: *

1. SnoeiSchaaR

Searching for M&b v 0.903 full install

Anyone knows where I can find the downloadlink for Searching for M&b v 0.903 full install? I need it because I would like to play Bandit mod & Expanded gameplay 2..
  2. SnoeiSchaaR

Selling Prisoners

I noticed that the prices you get from selling your prisoners is now 50 $ ipv 20$.. This is a good thing although I think that it would be better if you got paid by the prisoners rank.
  3. SnoeiSchaaR

Upgrading Prisoner Management

I used the search option but didn't found what I was looking for.. So my problem is in most mods you can capture 50 prisoners (except BanditKing where you can take 100pr) I would like to get it to 100 but I don't know how to do this.. :( Can anyone help me plz?
  4. SnoeiSchaaR

Bug in quest "follow spy and take him prissoner..."

Ok I got this quest from King Harlaus, he told me that someone in his city was informing the enemy of Swadian strategys etc.. I must follow him and when he meets his contactperson I should capture them both and bring them as prissoner. Sounds easy right  :roll: Well the spy stopped by a...
  5. SnoeiSchaaR

New battle commands??

I wondered if it would be possible to add some new commands which you can order to your troops? "Aim for the horses" would be a good order to give to your archers "Spears up/down" sounds interresting for infantery when enemy cavalery comes storming towards them If someone has other commands he...
Back
Top Bottom