Search results for query: *

• Users: Revos
  • Order by date
  1. Revos

New version is comming! What should be released first? Multi or single? 09/05/12

Sorry for the Double post but it to Bump the thread to get Woyo to stop ignoring the thread to read or if he already has, To reply.
  2. Revos

Official clan list

The server was removed from Unknown reasons, If and when Woyo returns.... "Again" he will have a new release that will fix many of the bugs and will also support more functions on the future Server that "May" return. At the moment Woyo is keen to go for pure online experience "Like MM" but it won't work due to "lack" of interest and having no bug fixes to "Grab" interest of people to keep playing his work both single and online gaming. "mm" was successful but that was because NW is a favored era by many including me, Though i like the Sengoku Era more (Nobunaga was the greatest man of that era and I respect him)
  3. Revos

ALT DOWLOAD FOR PATCH 1

Either way, Thanks i have also posted the Patch location to Nexus, with thanks so that other people can also find and grab it. (it in the Mod comments)
  4. Revos

New version is comming! What should be released first? Multi or single? 09/05/12

PS. As I expected, will be more votes for single player campaign. Seems like not everyone understand how much time it will take for single player. Besides I`m almost sure that most of people whose voting for single player have no genuine copy of Warband. Am I right? Probably yes. For them multiplayer is not working anyway, so they voting for single player. Because I hate piracy I have to cut votes for single player by 3. It means when it`s 9 votes for single, for me will be just 3 votes. I have to do this to not harm people with genuine copy, besides I prefer multiplayer first as well :razz: For some people this could be not fair, even for these people with original game, but please, understand me, or just try to understand me, when I`m cutting this number of votes, what will left is your votes. I hope you understand.

To clear this up for you Woyo-Sensei, First,  you need to have WSE in order for it work, Now here the very important Thing, WSE Prevents any fake copy's of the game to play with it, Thus only allowing a demo from level 1-10 and then game over. In no way can the game run without crashing without WSE, Thus making your Vote Removal, Very stupid.
    Not to be rude, But this is just Fact.

Also to those with WSE problems there is a new version out that can run the new version of M&B:W, In order to even play your modded game of M&B:W, But Steam doesn't give you the Updated M&B:W as it says it does. So you have to get it from Taleworld forum and place the M&B:W over the Steam version to make it the correct version. "Steam play tricks"

-------------------
    Woyo seem to have disappeared once again, when he comes back and if he "reads" Facts that WSE prevents Fake copy's of warband from playing Single player he'll remove his Stupid reduced vote's. Also you should at least fix the "Bug" that are already in the Single player experience, After the fix of the current bugs then you should spend your hell bent time on trying to follow MM footstep as you so much desire to work on the Online experience.
  5. Revos

The Young Soldier

Hope to see this get picked up and started. If ya ever in need of a few more people PM and i will be glad to help out.
  6. Revos

Commander Battle Event Idea

I already look for a Event like i posted but there was not such is why i posted this. But it can be increased to having more commanders just as long as they still have a equal amount of Commanders someones having one more commander makes a Difference.... that if he good at using what unit he using is. My normal idea when i am a line regiment i give one volley then order my troops to advance a few paces closing in slowly which can ruin your enemy days since they would mostly stay still, just need to be careful when there cav around cause they can destroy that plan easy as it will force me to go square and close in to leave no gaps giving the enemy shots of my men giving cav support as cav is giving them support.
  7. Revos

Commander Battle Event Idea

i have been playing commander battle for awhile and i see a great idea for a Event or even a duel for ability to command AI troops aswell as the commander moving his "pieces" around the map to fight or out flank his enemy's troops. a total of 4-5 commander on each side 1 General - Must be a cav...
  8. Revos

MSF Mercenary Force (Closed)

MSF will now be closed, For any contracts that was made we will still complete your contract after that no more contracts will be taken.
    MSF has survived for a long time even though we were few we stood proud and faced our enemies along side those we fought for,
    I am honored to have fought by brave men and woman and those of my own Mercenary corp, We have outlived many mercenaries corps and we should be proud that we have lasted this long. But as of now MSF is going to sleep when the call for mercenaries returns MSF will reawaken to answer the call. Good luck in your future regiment to who ever you join and to those not of MSF, Thank you for you contracts during MM, it would of been swell had MSF been able to continue in NW but it just not the case. Perhaps a new Mercenary Corp will take the sword of MSF and bring honor and glory to the mercenaries name.

-Revos
  9. Revos

89th Royal Battery(recruiting)

Good luck from the MSF, Hope you guys become the best cannon shots.
  10. Revos

72nd 'Seaforth' Highlanders [Recruiting EU/NA Based]

It what MSF dose. if you ever need extra hands for a Line battle Event or for when you've been given a Regiment Line Battle Don't Hesitate to Contact the Cold blooded Mercenary's who will kill your enemy's.
  11. Revos

42nd Regiment of Foot - The Black Watch

Good Luck to you Gentil and the 42nd Regiment of Foot - The Black Watch From the MSF (Mercenary State Foundation)
  12. Revos

72nd 'Seaforth' Highlanders [Recruiting EU/NA Based]

you can change the Thread name by going into Edit with the first post and just edit the Subject into your new one, and Good Luck from MSF (Mercenary State Foundations)
  13. Revos

The Mercenary State Foundation has now Migrated to the new NW for Mount & Blade:Warbands.
  14. Revos

**Update**​
  15. Revos

Just a heads up. i am going to be busy for awhile. in the mean time try and keep recruiting and send me Pm's if you have recruited anyone make sure to direct them to Steam as well. i'll be on every now and then and playing MM at some times.
  16. Revos

MSF Mercenary's

MSF Mercenary Force Mercenary State Foundation About Us MSF Is a Mercenary Group aimed to become hired by different Regiments that would need or want to have Extra hands of already trained Mercenary that will fight for any Regiment no matter what Faction they may be. Code of the Mercenary 1...
  17. Revos

evmister said:
    Preferred in-game name: Night Hawk
    Steam-login name: Evmister94
    Age (There is no age restriction): 17
    Nationality: Canadian
    Time-zone (GMT -/+): EST
    Previous in game experience: I've played lots of warband (non mm) and wfs
    Do you have a Teamspeak?: no
    Available to attend the Regiment's meeting Every 2 weeks on Saturday at 7:00pm GMT: yeah probabally

Accepted
    welcome to the MSF there will be a Pre-training befor the Contract is started to ensure high performance is giving during Our contracts.
    you'r off duty Tags are MSF_M_"Name",
    To get TS3 go onto Google and search for "Teamspeak 3 download" without ". as for the Mic get when you can don't force your self to get one if you can't as long as you can hear orders it's fine,​
  18. Revos

Reoul_MM said:
    Preferred in-game name: Raoul
    Steam-login name: Gallywix
    Age (There is no age restriction): 21
    Nationality: United States
    Time-zone (GMT -/+): (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
    Previous in game experience: Since MM Prussia release
    Do you have a Teamspeak?: No
    Available to attend the Regiment's meeting Every 2 weeks on Saturday at 7:00pm GMT: Yes

Accepted

welcome to the MSF there will be a Pre-training befor the Contract is started to ensure high performance is giving during Our contracts.
    you'r off duty Tags are MSF_M_"Name",
    To get TS3 go onto Google and search for "Teamspeak 3 download" without ". as for the Mic get when you can don't force your self to get one if you can't as long as you can hear orders it's fine.
  19. Revos

2nd Silesia Regiment US/EU

Good luck Jimmy, There always a need for more Prussians.
Back
Top Bottom