Search results for query: *

• Users: RoBo_CoP
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. RoBo_CoP

Expectations of the Administration

While I would simply have posed this question within the suggestions thread, I believe that it is worth starting a separate thread to gauge the variety of things that are expected of the organizers of UNAC by individuals, and determine with this information how to both understand the issues some...
  2. RoBo_CoP

Servers not showing on list at random

My router: Belkin F9K1002 v2 I've also never made any changes to any configs or setting at all. My ping is stable and no changes in my setup for quite some time. I have tried multiple solutions and still having no luck. Any information or help would be apreciated.
  3. RoBo_CoP

Robo's Dueling Hut (CHECK OP)

ROBO'S DUELING HUT The premier NA dueling server Featuring a custom module created by AE_AZAN: Admins: Contact any of these admins for on server support for events or griefing situations. For ban appeals, feedback, or player reports, contact RoboCop. Location: Chicago, Illinios...
  4. RoBo_CoP

Warband is Hard [WiH] Srs bsns.

WARBAND IS HARD Warband is Hard, is a semi-international competitive clan. However for the time being we are primarily NA based. Founded by a very enraged RoboCop, Warband is Hard plans to rage endlessly about how hard Warband is. HISTORY BANNER STRUCTURE MEMBERS RECRUITMENT...
  5. RoBo_CoP

List of American Native Clans (Last update:8/16)

If any clans were missed or information is wrong, just post. The European listing here! [center] Alpha Alliance Balion Mercenaries Black Shields Defenders of Faith Golden Kingdom Honour Bound Kingdom of Avalon         The King's Musketeers Knights of Pomerania Strike...
Back
Top Bottom