Search results for query: *

• Users: Bravo2255
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Bravo2255

Complaint: Greentiny

Time: 3:00 3:30 CST. Well, I do not mean to get him in trouble, but he needs to work on getting more work around the players assistance. There was a teamkill, towards a fellow friend, and it was not on "accident". So I tried to get his attention, saying "admin" 4 or 5 times. And after a new...
  2. Bravo2255

I was banned from US_Official_1 and I have never played on it..

I've never played on US_1 I usually stay on the 38e servers or my regiments server. I tried to join US_1 and it said I was banned, I know I have never played there though. tags: KKA-Nr4_Cpl_Tromp_Alex
  3. Bravo2255

Can someone help me? (Arma 2)

So, I have been playing and this is what I got. All drivers and Clients are up to date...
  4. Bravo2255

[Community Project] "Trooping the Colours"

So I was watching some trooping the colours videos. And I had a good idea. (Here it is) So, we get a 200 slot server, and we attempt to get as many Regiments in as possible. We will try to get the hole FSE team into the server, if they aren't busy. And there will be a little Stage or soemthing...
  5. Bravo2255

Invisible items?

So I have a question, I have tried everything. It is a noobie thing, but my object is still invisible, any things you could help with?
  6. Bravo2255

Chance for beta testing in new Paradox game! (Link)

Hey guys, here it is, with link Videos: http://www.waroftherosesthegame.com/trailers Have fun!  :D
  7. Bravo2255

LOOKING FOR A PHOTO EDITOR!

I do not know if this is right place to post, But I need some photo editors, contact me if interested. I need some pics cropped together, for my mod, Revolutionary War.
  8. Bravo2255

Creating a new selection for classes.

I have finally got around to doing this, I would like to see what you guys want (Drawing, Whatever you would like to see the selection as.) I would like to aim for something like MM's troop selection, But I can only find the items positioning, Any help? This will be OSP, I may make more than...
  9. Bravo2255

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

Just felt like getting you guys opinions, Call of Duty Black ops 2 just got revealed, It looks horrible, What is your incite? I am not a fan of Call of Duty by the way. Link to video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Z3lUYTpbNY&feature=g-all-u
  10. Bravo2255

Help.

I am embarking on a new task, My coder cannot do it on his own, So I am here to ask the community. Planned codes to be made: A boat system A cannon system I also need someone who is familiar with graphics. Thanks, Bravo.
  11. Bravo2255

HELP WITH A CODE! Looking for someone known with Particles to!

If anyone would like to help me with a code, please PM me, I am trying to remove WSE from it.
  12. Bravo2255

How to add animations?

I am trying to add low_walk and new_crouch (something like that) I do not know how to insert them or make the "hot key" for them. Also, what is code for making a weapon, a shooting weapon, and a Melee weapon. And last, How would you make a musket, when in melee turn into a musket with Bayonet...
  13. Bravo2255

HELP!

My team, is a very great one, undoubtedly. But I need some help, I found a forum a while back describing how to put items into game, Well I am having serious issues with it, I cannot find the forum page now either. Please send me PM or Post below, I/We really need it. A good friend Rigadoon...
  14. Bravo2255

MP Musket Era [WB] War for Independence (1776-1783)

THIS THRED WILL BE UPDATED, BUT NOT MUCH! HEre is link for better thread: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,233486.0.html This will be a Multiplayer only mod. Focused on the Revolutionary war. SUPPORTER PICS! We have permission from Poomtang (A GREAT modder) to use some of his...
  15. Bravo2255

SP Musket Era Revolutionary War Mod

ATTENTION: THIS MOD IS BEING DELETED. SORRY!  :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?
Back
Top Bottom