Search results for query: *

1. Deckenpuppel

Capital of the Kingdom of Pendor?

Five generations of Pendorian Kings sat on the Silver Throne in Sarleon and for nearly two hundred years they guided the destiny of their land
    and it’s subjects.

You can find that quote here: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,54010.0.html

2. Deckenpuppel

Let's Play - Prophesy of Pendor - Mettenheim Style!

Really don't appreciate your constant dissing of Jocelyn. He's the only companion I ever got around to write about, so I kind of rate him above the others. Have to admit though that he is being kind of useless so far.
  3. Deckenpuppel

Wouldn't it also been possible to put all troops you wanted to keep into Caer Tempest, or did I miss some limit/problem in that regard? And yes, Immortal Mortal still sounds stupid to me :razz:.
  4. Deckenpuppel

PoP Knighthood Order Roleplay (Applications Only) (9-29-12)

Still working on how Mordred initially unified Pendor before the Rp from time to time. No idea whether I will ever manage to finish it. Currently dealing with Pendor against the D'shar after Highpass, and Eyegrim running rampage through the lands. That the map has changed recently kind of ruins some things, though.
  5. Deckenpuppel

PoP Knighthood Order Roleplay (Applications Only) (9-29-12)

Very much so. Always a welcome trip down memory lane.
  6. Deckenpuppel

I know I am fanboying about the old Rp stuff too much...But: You called Mordred's Queen a *****!?

I am beyond words.

And yes, Doomseeker was usually your father in law. Stonehand was the Lord Marshal of the Royal Pendorian army.

7. Deckenpuppel

Lore question

My personal interpretation was that those were supposed to be stolen horses the raiders took + game mechanics.
  8. Deckenpuppel

When Bodo needs the letter for his liege...

Sorry for the late reply, I was away from my computer for a couple of days. Thanks for the quick reply Idibil. My savegame is about a month old, couple of days after the patch. I also tried simply doing the battle again via cheatmenu, but the lords didn't reappear afterwards, either. Is there any way I can force this? Not having a king for the faction I am a part of kind of sucks :smile:.
  9. Deckenpuppel

When Bodo needs the letter for his liege...

Seems like this is still an issue? I have the same problem, but after the battle Aescesdun, with the lords involved in the battle apparently not respawning afterwards. Sorry about necro, but this is the most fitting topic I could find.
  10. Deckenpuppel

Worst Prophesy of Pendor experience ever. An idiot's guide.

Madame de Pompadour said:
    Oh, and can I have you as a companion?

Wait until Eric hears of this. I bet he's the jealous type :razz:.
  11. Deckenpuppel

Really looking forward to the custom order. Actually never invested the time to check that out myself, since I am such a huge fan of the lore of the existing orders.
  12. Deckenpuppel

Old PoP companions!

Roland looks totally different as well, and the companions like Sara and Alyssa who have gotten the pretty female face a while back simply look nothing like they did before. At least the same hair color and style would be nice. Possible that it was also that one that got things mixed up. I find it really curious how some of them got changed while others remained the same.

Quigfen also no longer looks anything like a Noldor.

13. Deckenpuppel

That was a pretty nice battle. You did break King Mordred's heart of course by going after Titus. Well, at least you let him go free.
  14. Deckenpuppel

Yes, the claimants (or at least two of them) did really come to life within the Rp. It is a pity that not much is going on with them inside the game. I would be curious to know how many players actually use them at all during their playthroughs. Cannot imagine it being many. Have you ever considered actually helping out Darlion during your playthrough?

Otherwise, as a heretic, I feel bound to suggest a little meddling with the occult, and either creating a new companion or editing one of the knights to use his name and face for flair reasons, since you are about to restart your game anyway. Might replace someone else with a certain other companion from Pendor 4 that was supposed to fit the Mettenheim background :wink:.
  15. Deckenpuppel

Congratulations on learning from your mistakes and butchering Dawn buffoons instead of noble Eventide Knights.

I still remember very vividly how excited the roleplayers were when it came to designing the sergeants, even though I have to say I think some of them don't fit that well thematically without the background of the roleplay. The Wyverns are a good example for this. You have to know their background to see the connection to the Dawn, they don't sound or look the part.

Maybe you still should go with the Ebony Gauntlet, seeing how their Ebony Gauntlet Hammers would probably be right up your alley :wink:.

Then there also Falcon Talons (which I think you came up with?), Immortal Mortals (still think this sounds stupid), Valkyrie Einherjar (again, your creation), Radiant Cross Plaguewardens, Windrider Dustriders, Larian Outriders and Squires of the Lion (created later since the orders were no longer present in the Rp or fused with another order), Ravenspear Mercenaries, and Griffon Retainers (not really sure whether they actually had a sergeant troop in the Rp, think you ruled that due to the versatile training that their squires could get, they wouldn't need)
  16. Deckenpuppel

I would say that I feel for you for losing against the Eventide, but after you were so quick to dismiss them, and even suggested those wretched Singalians would be of more use to you, I have to admit the outcome of the battle did provide me with some satisfaction :twisted:.

Better luck next time, and they did let you keep Freddy, so how bad can they really be?
  17. Deckenpuppel

The map changed quite a lot since the days of the Aftermath project. Windholm actually used to be pretty high up north. It wandered south, replacing Nal Tar on the western coast, which in turn moved east. The new vacancy near Windholm was then filled by rearranging the cities of Ravenstern. Those are the things that caught my eye, at least.

From an Eventide perspective, it still seems somewhat unfair that befriending them is so hard, when - from the perspective of the hero destined to unite Pendor - they aren't really any worse than the Dawn. Neither heretics nor crazy zealots really fit into the heroic ending, so in both cases I would assume some kind of redemption process/arc taking place. Don't see why one should be discouraged. At least if that is still the case, haven't actually checked in the latest version yet. Still would love to see companion quests for Jocelyn and Roland dealing with that kind of thing.

I also always wanted to do an "Eventide Supremacy" playthrough, and of course, being a heretic, it would involve some serious meddling with the occult in order to be enjoyable for me. I especially like the thought of Eventide Juggernauts, basically the unholy bastards of turning Eventide knights into heretic magi :twisted:.
  18. Deckenpuppel

The Order of the Horse Butchers or Equine Slayers might be a viable option for Klaus Witz's personal guard :razz:
  19. Deckenpuppel

M0rdred said:
    4. What kind of CKHO should I go for? Infantry? Cav? What weapons?

Shame on you, M0rdred. Shame. On. You.
  20. Deckenpuppel

Kaverra making Assassin's creed-like jumps with her manopener would be pretty brutal :smile:. The descriptions have not bothered me so far. I think they are vague enough as it is.

Btw, Mordred. Any plans for the Mettenheim mercenary company later on in the game?

And I must say, hearing you cry out "Freddy" as if he is your favourite uncle who has finally come to visit is just endearing XD. Almost a pity he is part of your party now.
Back
Top Bottom