Search results for query: *

1. Shuldringrast

Missing Villagers - fixed, see first post!

Right click and download? There is no 'download' option when I right click.
  2. Shuldringrast

News 1.36: RELEASE 19/08/2011

Does the graphic mod pack currently work with 1.36? Is that what is being used in the screenshots, the current mod pack for 1.35?
  3. Shuldringrast

Are there any plate mail or full plate armors?

The only plate armor that comes to mind would've been ( if anyone possesed one ) the bronze/iron/steel roman breastplate. that would be it, only mail/leather in this time. even then, having mail armor made you appear wealthy.
  4. Shuldringrast

Hey there, if anyone can help

Try letting it run for awhile, walk away and watch T.V. for a bit. If that doesn't work, delete the modified Brytenwalda/Imperium Romanum and try it again.

If that doesn't work, let me know,
  5. Shuldringrast

Please Consider Idibil

Ireland and North Britan should for the most part be Pagan I would think, only areas south of the wall ( even then, excluding Saxons ) would be Christians.
  6. Shuldringrast

Copy all the Imperium Romanum files into the main Brytenwalda folder.

File A = Your main fold, the one you find in the modules with all the other mods you may have for Warband.

File B = the backup file, usually the one people might save incase they ever want to play the origonal?

What you're going to do is very simple. Copy/paste then rename the folder Imperium Romanum. Once you're done, go to wherever you have the OTHER file, the origonal Brytenwalda and copy it back into the modules folder for Warband. Thus, you have both Imperium Romanum and Brytenwalda.

7. Shuldringrast

Obtaining pregnancy....

Kind of off subject, but wasn't Norway the last to convert?
  8. Shuldringrast

Obtaining pregnancy....

Not really, considering that the Christian law against marrying more than once happens after the Charlemagne period. The year in the game is 636, so if we want to go by historical fact for this.. Marrying more than once -would- be allowed.
  9. Shuldringrast

Obtaining pregnancy....

I like my religion like I like my females, many gods to whom I can pray to for various spiritual blessings and many women for many realistic 'blessings'.

Besides, having a harem means you have the chance for a little barbarian horde of offspring! Spend some time hacking off the head's of Christian Clergymen with the kids, WHO DOESN'T WANT TO SPEND TIME WITH DADDY NOW?!?!?

10. Shuldringrast

Delete the file, reinstall Brytenwalda and make a copy of it and move it into a seperate mod folder if you already haven't. Copy the Imperium Romanum file into the main Brytenwalda folder and copy everything exactly as told.

Be careful about it and make sure you arn't saving the wrong file to the wrong folder. Messed up my first time to by saving Imperium Romanum Data file to the Brytenwalda Resource.

Once Imperium Romanum is copied to the -main- Brytenwalda folder, rename the file "Imperium Romanum" for Warband or something of the like, then take the double file of Brytenwalda you copied into a seperate 'mod' folder back into the Warband module file.

Hope that helps.
  11. Shuldringrast

Brytenwalda, Polished Landscapes & Graphic Submod

Go in Module/Brytenwalda/Data, and open Skybox then search for skybox_clean_08  and replace by skybox_clean_02 .  You'll keep the other skies of the pack then. 

Posted by: Shad90

Solution for the Graphic Mod Pack, for any trying to get it fixed. Then once it's done, just add it like you would before.
  12. Shuldringrast

Story: The Black Elite (Currently on Hiatus.)

Won't lie, this kind of has me wanting to write again.. And my experience in the game gives me enough to go off of.  :neutral:
  13. Shuldringrast

When i've downloaded them before and added that seemed to be the problem, working with a friend who's good with these things to try and fix polished landscapes or atleast come up with a solution. So far, it's been a trial and error.. Hopefully we'll find something of use -_-
  14. Shuldringrast

Enemies don't charge?

jshores said:
    It's really annoying when you are attacked while burying the dead or camping. I feel like telling my guys "They are just going to hang out over that hill in a shield wall formation. Get some rest and we will head out in the morning". If someone pursues you on the map, they should be obligated to attack your position, else you should be allowed to just leave the field if you choose to.

Can't agree with you more on this. They don't usually attack either, they'll usually come close and maybe hangout on a hill.. But they'll stay there the rest of the time.

Especially if you have the larger force. Though, you'd think they'd respect the fact you're burying the dead xD
  15. Shuldringrast

Imperium Romanum (Brytenwalda Submod)OLDTHREAD

Darth, I think you'll understand this... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdHTnpgpLDc&feature=player_embedded

Take your time though, would rather it take a month and be amazing than take a week and be shoddy.

16. Shuldringrast

darthtaco123 said:
    I give you...the untextured version of a Briton's throwing spear (as seen in the last of the Briton pictures) http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/200/spearw.png/

My good sir, that is quite epic.

Also, Vympel. Give me a Brittish chariot with bladed wheels and I shall sacrifice several lambs in thy name.
  17. Shuldringrast

Hello there fellow fans of the Brytenwalda mod for Mount&Blade: Warband. In this thread I would to discuss the compatibility of these two submod/additions to this already great mod. I will also be wanting feedback from anyone who has anything to say in regards to what is said. 1.)...
  18. Shuldringrast

Suggestion.

Gasket said:
    Maybe you should clarify what you're actually after here specifically, I myself think that the vast majority of the animations are fine.

This, I'd add in a few more solo' zones like Hadrian's Wall and the 'Rare Ruins' but that's just me.

I personally love the current version, although maybe adding a alternate download with the graphic pack/polished landscapes wouldn't be so bad.
  19. Shuldringrast

My bad, should've been specific. The forts are what I mean, and hopefully not to difficult to make..

A:http://news.sketchucation.com/files/2009/06/roman_fort.jpg

B:http://library.thinkquest.org/22866/Dutch/Plaatjes/fortnl.gif

Really, not many variations of the forts in question, you could use the visual of the one shown in the movie 'The Eagle'. It had moat with spikes instead of water with an earthen wall that went up with a wooden palisade with the buildings within. Sorry, couldn't find any pictures of the actual one.  :neutral:

Haven't been to Hadrian's wall yet, but do you have any plans on making the wall a castle/fort/settlement of some sort?
  20. Shuldringrast

This is by far one of the better addition mods that I've seen. Include banners, roman styled settlements and we're good to go!

gjm, really enjoy it so far.

Back
Top Bottom