Search results for query: *

• Users: Aharo
  • Order by date
  1. Aharo

Pen Cannoc Bug

I had the same, I just not entered that time and some time after everything work good. Probably the same issue like with hideout ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  2. Aharo

Tournament with finals on offline event

yGyJfrv.jpg
    Full res: https://i.imgur.com/yGyJfrv.jpg

The most important things are on the picture. You will the footage of the semi-finals and final match in the link below.  Thanks to everyone involved in the whole event - for your help and support. Many people have worked on this success, but it's not the time to rest on our laurels. It's time to go further and do more.  We made mistakes, but we practiced on improving the quality of every minute of the show over the last weekend.

At this point, I would like to ask everyone who had the opportunity to watch the finals for an opinion, but not that "it was great!" or "What a ****". I would like to ask for an opinion with a comment, say what we can improve, what else we can do, how to increase the quality of the whole undertaking, maybe you can help in something - be sure to mention it!  What just happened is only a beginning of the road. The road that begins in Warband and I hope that soon it will continue even further in the world of Bannerlord.

Thanks to everyone once again and we'll see you again soon - seriously!

VOD: https://youtu.be/1dLwHnFHS28
  3. Aharo

I want to thank everyone for watching us today! Indeed, we have faced several technical problems - the event of this magnitude is also a novelty for us. A huge stage, several cameras, a plenty of animations - it's more work than we expected. However, of course, we are not giving up in any way and we are fighting now to refine everything for the 3rd place match and the finals. Tomorrow, there will be even more interviews, player cameras, announcements, etc.

We hope that you will enjoy tomorrow's broadcast and in the future we will be able to organize an international tournament of this magnitude. We cordially invite you to the Polish and English broadcast!
  4. Aharo

Good evening! I hope you are alright. As you probably know, some time ago I've organized the Warband Winter Cup tournament, which has evoked wide range of emotions due to its experimental nature. This time, we decided with our team to go one step further. Before I get to the bottom I would like...
  5. Aharo

Warband Winter Cup 2018 - The End

KaneMaB said:
    Ty for hosting, let's get back to 8v8 now shall we?

No problem, but we are going to stay with 6v6 format.
  6. Aharo

Warband Winter Cup 2018 - The End

The Grand Champion - DOPEY 2 - 0 againts Aequalitas in semifinals 2 - 1 against FT in finals 2nd place - Frontline Tactics 2 - 0 againts MIKSTURA in semifinals 1 - 2 against DOPEY in finals 3rd place - Aequalitas 3rd place - MIKSTURA First of all, I would like to...
  7. Aharo

[WWC18] Semifinals

What a head-to-head matches we just had! Congratulations to Dopey (2-0 vs. Aequalitas) and FT (2-0 vs. MIKSTURA) for winning the semi-finals.
    We cordially invite you to the stream from the Grand Finals which is going to be held on the Bladecast_TV channel!

wZ0cXwM.png]

Dopey
    ________ vs.________
    Frontline Tactics

FT.png]

River Village
    Veagirs vs. Rhodoks
    San'di'boush
    Nords vs. Swadia
    Frosthaven
    Sarranid vs. Rhodoks​
  8. Aharo

[WWC18] Semifinals

Semifinals are today! We cordially invite all of you to watch  :grin:

wZ0cXwM.png]

DOPEY
    ___________vs. ___________
    Aequalitas

kVDJOuD.png]

streamed by The_Cardboard_Box on Sunday 19:00 CET (CLICK HERE!)

mQVWZ3d.png

MIKSTURA
    ___________vs. ___________
    Frontline Tactics

FT.png]

streamed by Fietta on Sunday 19:00 CET (CLICK HERE!)
  9. Aharo

[WWC18] - The Grand Finals (streamed by BladeCast_TV)

I do not understand your indignation toward the streamers. I asked the BladeCast team for a broadcast from the finals and they agreed, you can not blame them for that. Nobody was forced by anyone. If there were so many volunteers, why didn't anyone write to us and asked if he could stream the finale? After all, it was logical that something is going to be established in this matter earlier because it is the most important match of the whole tournament.

Also, I would like to direct the discussion on the tracks related to the tournament itself, and preferably the final match. You could, for example, write what are your types, who will win the tournament, who will fall out in the semi-final, etc. Let's have some high-level conversation for a change  :smile:
  10. Aharo

[WWC18] - The Grand Finals (streamed by BladeCast_TV)

The Grand Finals Sunday (10.02) - 20:00 CET streamed by I would also like to thank the BladeCast_TV team, who agreed to stream and cast the finals of this tournament. You will be able to watch the finals this Sunday at 20:00 CET on their Twitch channel (HERE) - we cordially invite all of...
  11. Aharo

[WWC18] Semifinals

HKP said:
    epic I hope for some quality 5v6 gameplay
    Error072 said:
    :facepalm: no better way to **** up an already mediocre tournament, just rush it so semis and finals are played in one evening. I mean it sure is better than having all teams play with their best rosters.

Everyone is so picky about everything and nothing seems right for you all the time. There was a separate discussion thread in which I asked that all remarks should be made earlier, not last-minute or after the fact. A revolutionary approach to all aspects of the game was announced from the beginning of this initiative, and then one player after the other cries constantly about every single thing. If something does not suit you, just do not take part in - organize your own, superior tournament. I wish you all the best of luck.

I still tried to accomodate your demands even though the dates were available much earlier in a separate thread. If you still do not like something, then so be it. Matches are to be finished before 20:00 CET on Sunday and the finals are going to be played on the same day, as I stated earlier.
  12. Aharo

[WWC18] Semifinals

All matches must be finished before 8PM (CET) on Sunday, which means you can also play on Sunday during the day. The most important thing is to finish earlier because at 8PM we are going to start the stream from the finals - more details soon in the new thread!

As soon as you know the time of your matches, be sure to provide them publicly - it's going to be useful for people who might want to show these matches.
  13. Aharo

Keeping 6v6 or returning to 8v8

That's an interesting discussion. I would like to write a brief summary on why I decided to introduce the 6v6 mode.

First of all: 5v5 sucks. Something was missing and in my opinion it was just one additional player per team.
    Secondly: the course of the rounds needed to be more dynamic.
    Thirdly: watching a game of 16 players (in 8v:cool: is a terrible experience for the viewer. More so because during the two-minute round it's really hard to focus your eye on a specific player and the remaining team.
    Fourthly: I needed to reduce the number of players in the team in connection with my future plans. I hope that soon you'll be able to see what exactly I mean by that and hopefully you are going to understand all the concepts.

Most of the conclusions did not come from anything. I organized the stream from the Polish Cup finals and thanks to the appropriate arrangements we pulled through with the transmission to a wider group of viewers. In less than 3 hours, over 35,000 unique views have been accumulated on the stream (thanks to the support of Twitch and Poland's largest TV about games - TVgry.pl). We also got many suggestions about watching the game from the community itself. It allowed me to become more familiar with the earlier model of the rounds in tournaments, which in my opinion was boring. If we want to compete in a larger scene then we need improvements. We have started to introduce some of them in the first tournament and will improve them in the next ones.
  14. Aharo

[WWC18] Discussion Topic

Yesterday's match took place on servers from Bullez, before everything was fine. I played myself (and many of my friends) and there were no problems. In addition, I personally play on mobile internet, so theoretically worse. We try to provide the best playing conditions, if you have any ideas for improvement, please introduce them.
  15. Aharo

[WWC18] Discussion Topic

Which exactly?

Do others have any problems? I saw yesterday matches and I did not notice players complaining ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  16. Aharo

[WWC18] Semifinals

As I mentioned earlier, we test various options. However, I care about playing nice - today we will discuss it and let you know about the final.
  17. Aharo

[WWC18] Semifinals

Guys, chill. I just wrong copied, sorry for this - already corrected.

Regarding deadlines: it has been available for a long time in THIS topic.
  18. Aharo

[WWC18] Semifinals

Semifinals Legacy Town Sarranids vs. Veagirs Frosthaven Rhodoks vs. Nords San'di'boush Swadia vs. Veagirs Deadline: 10.02.2019, 19:00 CET Attention! The finals are going to take place on Sunday at 8PM (GMT+1) All matches need to be finished by that time! 2 DOPEY ___________vs...
  19. Aharo

[WWC18] Discussion Topic

Servers 1-3 have just been rebooted again, everything should now work properly. If there are any problems, please let me know.
  20. Aharo

[WWC18] Final Stage - Round 2

Final Stage - Round 2 Mountain Fortress Sarranids vs. Veagirs River Village Nords vs. Swadia Fort of Honour Swadia vs. Rhodoks Deadline: 04.02.2019, 23:59 CET 1 Knights of Malta ___________vs. ___________ DOPEY                 2 0 Wonwokie ___________vs...
Back
Top Bottom