Search results for query: *

1. Early game

Ehm, I just downloaded the mod and although I do have some Warband experience and also have played this mod years ago, I have no freakin idea what to do in the early game. I'm playing in normal difficulty (102%) with the native recruitment system and it seems absolutely impossible to do...
  2. crossbow

I really like crossbows during sieges. It seems like they are really hard to find in brytenwalda, but i guess they do exist, since I do have a crossbow skill... Where should I look for crossbows (and bolts)? Just keep on looking in the market or is it rather certain warbands that drop them?
  3. not being attacked although at war

After being a vassall of the saranidian sultanate for a while I withdrew my oath and took my castle with me to start my own empire, which is possible when the diplomacy mod is installed. The problem is that I am at war with the sultanate now, but their armies ignore me and won't attack. I can...
  4. Free prisoners

When attempting to sneak into a Castle I always get caught. Which factors play a role in succeeding in sneaking in or not?
  5. trade

Is it possible that trade is flawed since the 1.153 patch? The changelog for 1.153 includes 'Town economies are now more balanced.' After not playing for a while I was forced by steam to update my warband version to 1.154. In my new game I started with trade skill 3 (by now it's 4) and after...
  6. Unable to recruit order troops

I've been a mercenary for the teutonic order several times and was always able to recruit from their troop tree. This time I can't, I'm only offered local lithuanian troops. Is that a bug? Any chance to do something against it?
  7. Formation orders

My cavalry likes to foem up in a queue while I prefer them to form a wedge. I can't find the command keys... Plz help me out!
  8. horsemen dismounting

When encountering an army on the battlefield I like to position my army in an corner of the map and then attract the enemy so that their army is as far away as possible from the spawning point of their reinforcements when the battle begins. Somehow quite a few of my guys like to dismount while...
  9. culture when starting my own kingdom

Although its still gonna be a while until I get there, I wonder whether I'm gonna be able to choose my culture, when I start my own kingdom so that I can choose my trooptree (I'm playing with the vanilla recruiting system). Or am I stuck with the kind of troops my territory offers? When I start...
  10. map quality

to make that clear first: I love your mod, great work guys! one of the few things I do not like, is the looks of the campaign map. everything is so angular and empty. if you compare that to other maps like the one of brytenwalda, prophecy of pendor or even the native map, its just lacking...
  11. trading routes

when preparing for my first game of PoP I read somewhere, that the most profitable trading routes would be: - buying iron in senderfall or ravenstern and selling it in rane - buying flax in windholm and selling it at avendor - buying salt in singal and selling it in sarleon or ravenstern but...
  12. min system requirements

After playing other mods like Native Expansion, Europe 1200 and Brytenwalda I wanna try PoP and am downloading it right now. But I wonder whether my PC is good enough to really run the mod. I've got a 2,66 ghz intel core 2 duo with a NVIDIA GeForce 9300 GS graphic card (512MB DDR2) running on...
  13. endless peace

my game has slipped into a quite annoying period of peace. after having served the nords as a vasall i left the faction when the dark knights came at day 150. the nords and the vaegirs got pounded pretty hard by the dark knights, lost all their cities and don't play a major role anymore. I took...
  14. video options

Although I do not have the newest PC I hardly ever had any lag in the vanilla game. In Brytenwalda everything works perfectly on the map too. But during battles there is sometimes really heavy lagging going on (almost seems like slow motion sometimes). Its not all the time and not a huge problem...
  15. Special Smiths

If you ask a tavern keeper, he gives you a list of smiths that supposely sell special weapons/armors, for example Donnerth of Llys Pegwern. Where do I find these guys? When I go to Llys Pegwern, I find Donnerth neither in the mead hall nor in the great hall.
Back
Top Bottom