Search results for query: *

1. Jacob123

The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Hey, please don't jump on me for this, I just want a simple answer to a simple question. How far along do you think the mod is?

The reason I ask is that I have not been on the forum in like 7 months, I know Docm doesn't like people asking, but I've been out of the loop for months and months, and want to know what I've missed so I can get back in the loop
  2. Jacob123

SP Fantasy [WB] The Veiled Stars | the Lord of the Rings [WIP] + Theoden's Armour p411

Its spooky Jarvy, you should have released it tomorrow instead for Halloween :wink: :razz:
  3. Jacob123

SP Fantasy [WB] The Veiled Stars | the Lord of the Rings [WIP] + Theoden's Armour p411

I really can't be bothered with yet another forum to check, someone summarise whats going on right now?
  4. Jacob123

Alp said:
    I want the 901st page pl0x :cool:

Let's not get on the 91st topic pl0x this isn't NW
  5. Jacob123

Jarveh? Any updates for us TW forum users that can't remember their password to your forum? :razz:
  6. Jacob123

NoobLord said:
    oh-god-why.png

Because why not xD
  7. Jacob123

Thane_of_Dhirim said:
    Sherlock Holmes said:
    Blendercookie comes to mind...not to mention the other 18313137183 tutorials by people.

Sherlock, he didn't asked you.  :roll:  :mrgreen:

I appreciate his suggestion though, i will look them up :smile:
  8. Jacob123

Next term I think, I have to do some 3D modelling for my college course, when the time comes. if you're not too busy would you be able to teach me some basics?
  9. Jacob123

I'm not very good at recognizing bagpipe songs, but will highland cathedral be in there?
  10. Jacob123

Jarvisimo said:
    Right now I'm making Haradrim, and getting myself sorted out from holidays and preparing for college. Information soon, and progress will soon return to a normal speed.

You starting your first year of college Jarvy? Because i'm in my last so if you ever need help I can offer some :razz:
  11. Jacob123

Thane_of_Dhirim said:
    Jacob123 said:
    NoobLord said:
    David Stark said:
    Indeed "ouch".

Are those for me getting hit in the back by a 7 ton boat or at Jarvy? :razz:

One for you, and a one for him :razz:

Haha :razz: Unlike Jarvy, I still have the scars :razz:
  12. Jacob123

NoobLord said:
    David Stark said:
    Indeed "ouch".

Are those for me getting hit in the back by a 7 ton boat or at Jarvy? :razz:
  13. Jacob123

Jarvisimo said:
    Caught it in the paddle mechanism of a lock on a canal. It hurt. A lot.
    Anyway, folks.
    Back on topic!
    I'll be answering everyone's questions tomorrow.

I've been on a canal holiday myself and know that it hurts like a ***** :razz: Try falling in and getting hit in the back by the boat though :razz:
  14. Jacob123

Ooooooook let's get back on topic, are we expecting to see gollum pop up at any point?
  15. Jacob123

Derpingtonpryce said:
    Jacob123 said:
    Hey so I have a question about map generating

In native sometimes the maps get a bit ridiculous with hills and valleys, I was wondering if this is gonna affect stuff like the artillery because it's gonna be tilted and that might affect the trajectory, if so would you have some way of changing the map spawning to make the map a bit flatter? (I'm not a modder so I don't exactly know if that's possible)

I think he mentioned using hand-mand battle maps so he can controll where the artillery spawns.

16. Jacob123

Hey so I have a question about map generating

In native sometimes the maps get a bit ridiculous with hills and valleys, I was wondering if this is gonna affect stuff like the artillery because it's gonna be tilted and that might affect the trajectory, if so would you have some way of changing the map spawning to make the map a bit flatter? (I'm not a modder so I don't exactly know if that's possible)
  17. Jacob123

Jarvisimo said:
    Some orcs, too. :smile:

Can we expect the orc general from return of the king? He had quite a distinctive face and it would be a cool character to see :smile: I believe his name his name is Gothmog? He was Lieutenant of Morgul?

Gothmog.jpg

He reminds me of sloth from the Goonies too xD
  18. Jacob123

Dire_Wolf said:
    will this mod also have those talking trees?? Ents or what ever they are caled  :grin: :grin:

Yes they are ents

Have this probably wrong wikipedia link :razz:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ent
Back
Top Bottom