Search results for query: *

1. LazySteve

B Fantasy Chronicles of Might and Magic[0.6 released July 1'st 2016]

I doubt the devs will read/listen to anything people write here, sadly only because their english doesn't seem to be the best and I doubt they'd understand :/
  2. LazySteve

SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

@fnordcircle
    I'm sorry did you.. did you say pizza?
  3. LazySteve

SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

Well just downloaded it and instantly noticed a few small bugs that have probably been reported but i'll do it anyway
    - tons of error codes which bug out the chat and make me unable to see notifications / inbattle text
    - banshees with human faces
    - can't rest at towns (don't think it's intended)
  4. LazySteve

Suggestions about new troops and NPCs

I don't see why not :razz:
  5. LazySteve

Suggestions about new troops and NPCs

There are a actually a few unique spawns already present in the game, and I was working on a few new ones before I had to come to a stop about a year and a half ago. Maybe I can still dig up the files somewhere. (though they'd also have to be approved by guspav)
  6. LazySteve

Races

mercav said:
    Source? Last update I am aware of is 1.1.58 which is almost a year old.  As it is, what you said doesn't make sense because there were more than 32 different units in Native...
    +1
  7. LazySteve

Bug Reports (for Phantasy Calradia 2014 only please)

DoctorPringles said:
    Okay, seriously, what's with me and finding gender-swap bugs? I just unlocked the achievement "Man Eater" on Steam while I was pumping arrows into bandits during the intro quest. Playing as a MALE elf and the game says I'm playing a female. That just ain't right, man!
    Maybe it was implying something about your sexuality :lol:
  8. LazySteve

So those three immortals...

I changed the immortals a bit so actually going up against them with mages is something I would not highly suggest but with finals coming to an end in about a month I might finally finish everything I wanted to do so you'll hopefully see it soon
  9. LazySteve

The Awoken Immortals

They will have a preq to spawn (won't spoil it for ya) but I am now close to finishing my finals which will finally give me enough time to finish everything I had planned to do for the previous patch (yeah I know i'm late..)
  10. LazySteve

LSP Animations Tavern Animation Pack

Holy moly! You sir have earned my deepest respect!
  11. LazySteve

Currently working on...

Teofish said:
    That's Captain Malcolm Reynolds not Castle you philistine! :razz:
    XD Sorry never watched firefly
  12. LazySteve

Currently working on...

Teofish said:
    Purely technically; There are knives made out of ceramic materials treated at such immense heat that it becomes as tough as steel. You could argue that in a world of powerful magic this might be feasible to achieve, even with larger bladed weapons. I mean, the golems themselves must have some sort of binding enchantment on them to prevent chipping and cracking when. . . . . well, doing anything. But especially to not make them just crumble to dust at the first touch of an enemy's weapon.

I'm still against it by the way.
    I'm sorry but just the contrast of this post, especially when I imagine it in castle's voice just made me laugh so hard :lol: (not that I disagree or anything though)
  13. LazySteve

SP Native [WB] Alternative Calradia Mod - Version 2 released!

Nice mod, gave it a test run, though it was pretty annoying since I usually like being mounted and yet I was constantly being stopped by invisible forces when riding a horse (on an entirely open field it just stops all of a sudden as if iv'e hit a tree) and it's not specific to any area or horse, happens only at max speed.
    And also there's a small bug that special units claim to cost 500 denars each but actually only cost 10...
  14. LazySteve

Currently working on...

guspav said:
    This thread is for reporting progress and you making comments or questions about the progress of the mod.
  15. LazySteve

GunFred said:
    LazySteve said:
    Just wait it out, it might take a couple of hours
    You would not happen to know the source of the issue? I do not think I have ever experienced it with other mods and assumed it was just a temporary effect after "building" modules. I am going to have to download my own mod and see it for myself and it would be nice of someone else could also confirm this issue.
    It's not related to building modules, it's caused by chat overflow which in this case I'm guessing is caused by some error right off the bat.
  16. LazySteve

Just wait it out, it might take a couple of hours
  17. LazySteve

Currently working on...

For the rhodoks maybe a giant troop, with a big ass tower shield making it the ultimate tank for the crossbowmen (reskin the golems)
    And if you want the super fast infantry for the khergits iv'e already increased the maximum agility a troop can have to 255 for a special spawn I made a while ago. but although I still haven't finished what I want to I can just send you that particular part in case you haven't implemented a similar feature yourself already
  18. LazySteve

Suggestions

guspav said:
    About the mages having other toops as well, that has been taken care of. In the next version they'll get a cheaper, but less powerful infantry with high magic resistance as the norm and golems and mages will be a bit more rare to make them more unique and make battlefields less weird looking :grin:
    I like the idea of gnomes collaborating with wizards, I'll think about how to fit them in.

LazySteve said:
    Teofish said:
    Zsword said:
    I think that's what he's saying. XD With like the 'Ogres' you could put a a suit of 'Ogre armor' on the existing 'Golem' base to produce a large, monstrous humanoid.
    This. I'm fully aware of the race limitations. But that doesn't mean you can't use the same "race" for several purposes. Goblins and Kobolds for example could be put on the Dwarf or Gnome "core". Gnolls, Elementals, Lizardmen etc. on the normal human sized one. Ogres, Giants and the like on the Golem base figure. So on and forth. Most of them you could even do with just a helmet-head since it'd be logical for them to wear clothing or armour of some sort.

That would require a TON help from a dedicated modeller which we do not currently have.
    + Making new races like that would mean 1. They will all sound like whatever race they were built on top of. 2. They won't be available to be played as for the player or companions. 3. When you kill them you won't get any loot (unless you want to be able to pick up different body parts and wear them). 4. Some of the animations won't fit (for example the way kobolds bend their kneecaps). And that's just from the top of my head.

So basically, i'm not saying that I don't like the idea or dismiss it, i'm just trying to say that it's an exteremly hard, complicated and time consuming thing to do so don't be upset if we decide not to do it anytime soon.
    3. The loot thing is easily fixed, we could just set the body-armor head-armor, feet-armor and hands-armor to the unique flag, that makes items un-lootable just like it happens with shadows and golems.
    I actually meant that you'd be either looting body parts or nothing at all :razz:
  19. LazySteve

Suggestions

Teofish said:
    Zsword said:
    I think that's what he's saying. XD With like the 'Ogres' you could put a a suit of 'Ogre armor' on the existing 'Golem' base to produce a large, monstrous humanoid.
    This. I'm fully aware of the race limitations. But that doesn't mean you can't use the same "race" for several purposes. Goblins and Kobolds for example could be put on the Dwarf or Gnome "core". Gnolls, Elementals, Lizardmen etc. on the normal human sized one. Ogres, Giants and the like on the Golem base figure. So on and forth. Most of them you could even do with just a helmet-head since it'd be logical for them to wear clothing or armour of some sort.

That would require a TON help from a dedicated modeller which we do not currently have.
    + Making new races like that would mean 1. They will all sound like whatever race they were built on top of. 2. They won't be available to be played as for the player or companions. 3. When you kill them you won't get any loot (unless you want to be able to pick up different body parts and wear them). 4. Some of the animations won't fit (for example the way kobolds bend their kneecaps). And that's just from the top of my head.

So basically, i'm not saying that I don't like the idea or dismiss it, i'm just trying to say that it's an exteremly hard, complicated and time consuming thing to do so don't be upset if we decide not to do it anytime soon.
  20. LazySteve

Suggestions

Teofish said:
    Shame really. Given a person solely devoted to modeling/texturing you could do all sorts of fun creatures, like Kobolds, Gnolls, Ogres etc. simply by making armour "skin shells" for them all like the golems.
    The golems aren't simply "skin shells" they are a divided race that is designed to be larger so they can correspond to their height and not be like a buggy little man with giant armor that covers his entire body and swings his sword from below his waist..
    And sadly there's hard cap on races (16) and we've already reached it so there will probably be no more new races in the mod... (unless they are shaped exactly like an existing one with an armor that makes it look as if it's from a different race)
Back
Top Bottom