Search results for query: *

• Users: hirovard
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. hirovard

Resolved Battanian heavy mail vest super skinny wrist

Summary: The character model with this armour equiped ends up with the arms just about the hands and below the elbow going into a really narrow effect. How to Reproduce: Equip this armour? im don't really know what caused it. Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene Name (if related): Media...
  2. hirovard

Tournament Bets

is there any point after so many wins? The reward for bets is pitiful. im betting 600 to come out with 720 after winning.
  3. hirovard

Resolved Chaikand area to get stuck

Summary: you can bypass a invisible wall and get to an area where if you fall you get stuck and have to re-enter the scene How to Reproduce:i have recorded it in the video showing how Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Chaikand Media (Screenshots & Video): Version: 1.4.3 beta Installed...
  4. hirovard

How to make mods work?

I have placed the mods in the modules folder, enabled them in the launcher and every single time they just crash the game on launch. they are for the current version of the game and yet they do not work. anyone got any ideas on how to fix this?
  5. hirovard

Need More Info Ai spawned in tavern pillar

Summary: I reloaded the tavern at Syronea and the recruitable companion spawned inside a pillar behind another Ai How to Reproduce: Try reloading the tavern a few times, i did one through the menu, and this bug happened when i left through the door and re entered through the door immidiatly...
  6. hirovard

Need More Info Poros city bug

You can explore outside the intended area in Poros by jumping over a few roofs to get "outside" the city. You can only get around the back of the arena and up onto the walls. I know its not game breaking, but thought it would be worth a mention. Screen is just the city to make it easier for...
  7. hirovard

Need More Info Number of consumable items not showing.

Summary: Lots of food in inventory, its not showing in the remaining amount on world map. Also on moral its showing a lack of food veriety How to Reproduce: No idea just appeared on patch E1.0.5 Quest/Settlement Name (if related):N/A Media (Screenshots & Video):Inv fwith lots of food Campaign...
  8. hirovard

Party wage bug

I have over 16k in money, my party wages don't cost more than 100 yet apparently i couldn't afford to pay their wages.
  9. hirovard

VR

This Game + VR would be awesome if it is done right. I'm hoping they will add support for it at some point after launch.
  10. hirovard

Congrats

Congratulations are in order for getting yourself your own board, so
  11. hirovard

Kingdoms

Just found this, can't see a thread for it so here goes. (btw I'm not good at making threads just replying) This game seems to be a single player version of Life is feudal. Now before you click away and dismiss it let me explain a little. Its an open world game (16kmx16km) that currently is...
  12. hirovard

Total War: Attila

So they have already gotten the next one announced for release in 2015, Pre order now and get Viking Forefathers culture pack. http://www.totalwar.com/attila watch the trailers and make up your own minds, i watched them on the steam page http://store.steampowered.com/app/325610 IGN Army...
  13. hirovard

youtubes being a ***** (i think)

So when ever i try to access youtube on my pc i get this error Forbidden You don't have permission to access / on this server. Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request. No clue what it is, tried googling it and it doesn't...
  14. hirovard

Fix the main server -.-

The amount of times recently that the main server is not sending the server list to my system is getting stupid. Its preventing myself and numerous other players from actually playing multiplayer Examples http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,279673.0.html...
  15. hirovard

Steam Summer Sale

So the Steam Summer Sale is on so i was wondering what bargains you guys got. So far ive got far cry 3 for £15 at half price
  16. hirovard

[server] Super Safe Gaming

Super Safe Gaming Sick of all those other "servers" where you get randomed, robbed, attacked, and can't deal with all those people ruining your game? play here where anything like that results in punishment 100% of the time guaranteed! Have Fun!
  17. hirovard

kickstarter, for domination and the greater good?

X-Wing Death Star Looks like the ****s got real  :lol:
  18. hirovard

map sizes

out of curiosity, what is the communitys prefered map size? large maps small maps (defult size) or something in the middle? Personally i prefer smaller maps due to better fps and less props everywhere
  19. hirovard

Some stupid problem thats irratating me to the point im posting here about it!

So basically, my game has worked fine with my old processer, AMD atholon 2.71ghz single core. Recently i got a new processer AMD atholon2 3.2GHZ tri core. now this is where my game goes funny as when playing i can play fine for a while then the game starts to freeze up and alternate between 2...
Back
Top Bottom