Search results for query: *

• Users: Timber
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Mission Objective

I've seen this far too often to keep ignoring it. In the various different modes, way too many people, way too often completely ignore the objective of the game. In siege you can have 9 out of 10 stand outside the walls throwing spears or shooting bows, occasionally someone entering to just...
  2. Issues with downloading

Beeing trying to download, but with Opera it won't let me, as AVG notifies me of a trojan the minute I try to. With Internet Explorer it lets me download until AVG notifies me of a trojan. It's not a fake page or anything, the domain is download.taleworlds.com, I've also tried going via the...
  3. Robbust health and population boom issue

I'm now about 280 days into my game, and I'm having quite an issue now. 5-10 times to day I get a message that robbust health policy blah blah caused population boom in some village or city, or in the whole kingdom. Although this is a good thing, it's getting out of hand. My kingdom has gone...
  4. Polearms vs horses

This is just something I've noticed now, as it's different from .808 In .808, if you stabbed a horse with a polearm, the horse would stop, regardless if you killed it or not. Now, they just don't care, and ride over me anyway. Is it just me doing something wrong, or has it changed? As it's...
  5. Custom troops

Any chance that custom troops (http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,23626.0.html) could be added to this mod? Although rangers kinda do the same thing, it just requires a different way of improving them and is more complicated.
  6. plz, lol, u etc.

I find those terms and similar, extremely annoying, and childish. Using abbreviations which save you 0.001 seconds of typing (plz instead of please? Come on!), makes the person lose my respect immediately, and generally makes me think of the person as a 13 year old kid...
Back
Top Bottom