Search results for query: *

• Users: Stauto
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Stauto

40+ spirits down

Ok, so in the walkthrough it says I must kill 40 groups of spirits. I have killed almost 60. Is that because I had some soldiers with me when I killed them?
  2. Stauto

Because I'm a "lore whore"

For me, the backstory is as important, if not more important, than the game itself, let me get the things that I know of correct. The spoiler is the information I know, along with conclusions drawn from different statements
  3. Stauto

Quick question...

Are the Demonic Magnuses supposed to be nigh immortal? I mean, if there were 10-15, I could understand, but a demonic army spawned with 50 of them! That pretty much decimated entire factional armies. I'm really new to PoP, so I don't know if that's common (there being 50+ of them) or not, but if...
  4. Stauto

Mod request...

I was looking around and I noticed that no mods seem to ever focus on economy and politics. Instead, they are always "You ran from the death of your country, go kill anyone who disagrees with you" type mods. I would like one where you could purchase land and create a trading empire or mercenary...
  5. Stauto

Quick question:

Sorry if it has been asked, I didn't see anything like it anyways, My camp has around 80 people in it. around 30 are woodcutters, but my wood has stuck at 198 and never changes. in fact, only the money in the town changes! I have a lot of guys in each job, and when I ask, they say they need...
Back
Top Bottom