Search results for query: *

1. SirAlbert

[Police Station] - Bug Reports & Changelog

Sometimes I meet all the requirements needed to advance in rank but it seems like the game doesn't recognize it. Ideas about how to solve this?
  2. SirAlbert

Official Bug Report Thread. Post all problems here!

+ The Faro game at taverns its bugged. Seems like the other player doesn't make any bets, so you can just bet on one card and then press "Deal Cards" as many times as you want, having a source of infinite money.

+ Not paying wages to my troops (even when I'm not in service to any country).

+ Rain inside the Tuileries
    o5p1lh.jpg

+ Ragged French Breeches bug when not wearing a shirt, and when wearing it, body isn't connected with the legs.
    dpg6xw.jpg

119wgar.jpg

+ Everyone glowing during a siege scene (Liège). Some soldiers were wearing the long coat and others the summer uniform.
    ndjwpv.jpg

+ 1796 Pattern Heavy Sabre remains in the scabbard after taking it out.
    bg17l.jpg
  3. SirAlbert

SP Musket Era [WB] 1860AD : A New Europe "A resurrection ?"

ElPadrino said:
    Yep , share your musics ! I'm open to all propositions ! :smile:

I left you some recommendations at page 7.
  4. SirAlbert

Having issues breaking out Lord from Prison.

Getting into the prison is not the problem. You can pay 100 denars to the guard, enter the prison and talk to the prisoner, but he will tell you that without the keys of his chains he won't be able to get out.

The problem is that if you start the fight outside the prison, you can kill everyone except the prison guard. He just stares at you, but you can't kill him or talk to him. Also the door is locked while fighting.

Thank you DrTomas, if anyone finds a solution in the Spanish forum I"ll let you all know.
  5. SirAlbert

Ok, its just fine, I understand you.

Now, if its not too much trouble, could you just say in which document the bug is more likely to be? I would like to present the issue to the Spanish community and see if someone can fix it.

You don't have to do any work, just say where do you think the problem is...Please.

Respects.
  6. SirAlbert

The idea of a simple peasant leading armies and becoming noble or even King its also ridiculous for medieval times, but you know, this is a game.

In my case I wasn't interested in the quest. I was liberating a prisoner on my own, cause that prisoner was Louis IX of France and I was missing him at the battlefield.
  7. SirAlbert

I'm having the same problem at Aachen, and from the Spanish forum I've heard about Bari too.

Is the mod dev really don't going to do anything for fixing it? Come on guys, the mod is a masterpiece. One of the best mods Warband has never seen and you're not going to fix a bug that ruins the gameplay? We're not asking you to add 20 more factions, we're asking for a simple bug fix about a code...

At least, if you're not going to fix it, please tell us in which of the documents the bug is more likely to be.

Respects.
  8. SirAlbert

SP Musket Era [WB] 1860AD : A New Europe "A resurrection ?"

I will keep an eye on this mod, I've always wanted to see a mid-19th century mod for Warband.

As I do not know about texturing and modelling, I will help you in the simple ways that I can.

You asked for main menu music? Here you have main menu music! With explanation of why it would be a good choice and all.
    But of course these are just my personal recommendations, I aslo liked the ones you posted before.

1st The Ride of the Valkyries:

Composed by Richard Wagner around 1870. Fits the period of the mod, known world around and quite bellicose.

2nd Europe + A song + 19th Century= The mighty 9th of Ludwig van Beethoven:

It was composed over 40 years ago to the period of the mod, but in my opinion it fits well. Doesn't need more description.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iq-3B6xfNpY

3rd Concierto of Aranjuez:

This one may be not known by everyone. It was composed by a musician of my country (Spain) in 1945, after the Spanish Civil War. Its more shoft and nostalgic than the other 2 above, and invites to reflect about the horror of war. In the 1860s as in the 1930s, Spain was plunged constantly in revolts, violence and murdering between people of the same nation... It may be more personal, but I also think it would be a nice choice for the main menu along a picture of a devastated battlefield.

Hope you like them!
  9. SirAlbert

Main Topic

This is going to be awesome, just as Europe 1805 II was. Keep the good work Quintillius, you're one of  the best modders I've seen around here!

PS: Incredible scenes as always.
  10. SirAlbert

The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Just a question a little bit off-topic.

We will se Murat as king of Napoles or just as marshall of the French Empire?
  11. SirAlbert

Yes, just next to the ones of Montenegro.

Amazing sailors Docm30, are you going to make specific naval officers for every country? And the countries in which sailors had a uniform, are you also going to do specific sailors uniforms for those countries or sailors will just be the ones you have shown for every country ? (Since I think everyone loves them, wouldn't be a bad idea)
  12. SirAlbert

Well, I don't think anyone has tried  to accuse L'Aigle of historical innacuracies, they were just tips trying to avoid possible historical inacuracies.

By the way, here's the document I said in the other message (its in Spanish) http://servicios.elcorreo.com/especiales/guerra-de-la-independencia-1808/pdfs-anuales/1809.pdf
  13. SirAlbert

The fact a Bonaparte was in the throne doesn't mean the army was by his side. Of course the Spanish Army was weak, but according to this document I've been reading about the battles of the year 1809, most of the battles were fought by the regular army or a combination of regulars + militia. Though militias were more common to participate in sabotages than taking part in battles.

The only battles which were only fought by militias/voluntaries are:

Battle of Villafranca del Bierzo:

1.500 militiamen fought against 1000 frenchmen who were in the castle of the village. After 4 hours the French surrendered.

Siege of El Ferrol:

With the British leaving La Coruña, the French army conquered Galicia with not much difficulty. In the defense of El Ferrol, one of the most important ports of the Spanish Armada, there were only 300 regular soldiers. The rest were just volunteers. The city surrendered after 4 days.

14. SirAlbert

I've 381 prestige.
  15. SirAlbert

I still belong to the class of "freemen" and I have already met all the requirements for upgrading class. I'm sergeant and vassal of France, though I don't carry a banner.
  16. SirAlbert

Bug reports

Don't know if it happens in other versions, but in the last one Berlin its a bug itself. You start underwater and almost all the city is covered by water and snow, houses are half buried in the ground, scenes of the castle,prison and tavern are bugged and there is no entrance to the prison, just the prison guard standing in front of the door to the castle. There is also a door to the castle in a random house, maybe king's lover? :lol:

EDIT:

Siamese castles:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Streets of Munich, what a city!:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  17. SirAlbert

SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Any tips for making the mod run faster appart from lowering graphics?
  18. SirAlbert

SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

One question,

Will the mod be better optimized in the future versions?
  19. SirAlbert

Questions!

In the new arena... Where is the guy I must talk with for fighting? I just see a fighter in the middle of the forest that has recently knocked another figther, but I can't see the man of the arena.
  20. SirAlbert

Screenshots Thread!

I've updated just for seeing the new swedish cavalry by Docm30, but I don't find any in the castles. Can anyone post a picture of them?
Back
Top Bottom