Search results for query: *

1. Arbrickell

Quick (yet detailed) How-To play with Brytenwalda with friends

Hello all! I wanted to post this with as much detail as possible because I had a difficult time finding the answers and figured this out through trial and error. I hadn't tested it YET since my friend got tired of waiting and went to sleep. BUT as soon as we do, I'll post if it was a success or...
  2. Arbrickell

Help: WSE means no MP server list

Okay, I was having similar problems but I BELIEVE I've fixed it. It wouldn't show any servers whatsoever even without any filters.

- Installed M&B:Warband v1.153
    -WSE 3.2 (unzipped straight into M&B:Warband v1.153 folder)
    -Brytenwalda Repolished 1.05 (copied into Modules in M&B:Warband v1.153 folder)
    -Port 7240 open

Go to - \Modules\Brytenwalda Repolished 1.05 and open module.ini
    Scroll the the bottom and find this line...

# set to 1 to hide servers running other mods from the servers list
    hide_other_mod_servers = 1

Initially it will be 0. Change that to 1 and save.
    Start the game, go to multiplayer and all the games (napoleonic, native etc) should now load.
    If you want to play with a buddy, he'll have to make that change as well.
  3. Arbrickell

Battle Time - Brytenwalda - How play multiplayer battles.

Okay, I was having similar problems but I BELIEVE I've fixed it. It wouldn't show any servers whatsoever even without any filters.

- Installed M&B:Warband v1.153
    -WSE 3.2 (unzipped straight into M&B:Warband v1.153 folder)
    -Brytenwalda Repolished 1.05 (copied into Modules in M&B:Warband v1.153 folder)
    -Port 7240 open

Go to - \Modules\Brytenwalda Repolished 1.05 and open module.ini
    Scroll the the bottom and find this line...

# set to 1 to hide servers running other mods from the servers list
    hide_other_mod_servers = 1

Initially it will be 0. Change that to 1 and save.
    Start the game, go to multiplayer and all the games (napoleonic, native etc) should now load.
    If you want to play with a buddy, he'll have to make that change as well.
  4. Arbrickell

3 problems. Enterprise/Auto-Sell/Tournament Glitch

No sir, no tampering. I wouldn't know how to tamper in the first place. No adding or removing of mods. No conflicting mods either. I run straight up Floris Expanded. I started a new game. The only difference between that save and my other saves is that I have always chose expanded troops. Which that probably has nothing to do with. I really appreciate you looking into this. I deleted the save so unfortunately I won't be able to place it on fileplanet. If it happens again I surely will. Thank you very much for checking into this Windyplains. Its refreshing to be a part of a friendly forum.
  5. Arbrickell

3 problems. Enterprise/Auto-Sell/Tournament Glitch

Good evening everyone. I'm Andrew. I'm very quiet on the forum but I've logged over 400 hours on Floris. It is my favorite game in and out. I have tried using the Search here at Taleworlds and on the Wiki. I haven't been able to pin if it is a Warband issue or Floris issue. Be it that the...
  6. Arbrickell

Floris Expanded Freeze at Weekly budget screen

Basically the game freezes when the weekly budget screen pops up saying how much interest I've made. Normally, to close the menu you click "Return to Menu" In this case when I do that. Nothing happens. At all. Anyone? Running Floris Expanded 2.4 Set on Direct X 7 Set on Force Single Threading...
Back
Top Bottom