Search results for query: *

1. Carnivorious

Recruting Nobles

I think this is a vassals only option. I will check tomorrow, but I'm pretty sure you'd have to ally yourself. You could make a second save and try it out just to be sure.
  2. Carnivorious

Where is the Troop Tree?

No it's not, but you can patch up your game at the nexus. If it's still not showing after you made sure you got patched up, tell us! :smile:
  3. Carnivorious

Where is the Troop Tree?

As far as I know this is a specific function for Floris Mod Pack and is not included in this mod. That is last time I checked, which is a while ago. Have you played Floris before this?
  4. Carnivorious

Is this mod dead?

I know some Sami (LordSamuel) should still be around lurking, he developped some extra's to NE for better Siege Ladders and coastal scenes. If I had any time on my hands I would pick up modding again, but I can't carry a whole mod. I'm afraid we'll just have to wait :'( If anyone could get a hold of The Mercenary or Jinnai maybe they could? They are the original mods. I know I can still get a hold of Pellagus, who also helped out back in the day, but I doubt any of them has time/interest. I just expect a new NE when bannerlord comes out, like this one got renewed when Warband. Although back then this mod was way more active, so the transition was more natural.
  5. Carnivorious

Is this mod dead?

yeah it got revived a few year back when soulmata popped up with his extreme challenges and became a dev. Lav was an old time developper of NE, but got back a while ago. That is if I recall this correctly... all the old guys are gone :sad:
  6. Carnivorious

Which is the best husband (yes you read well) in the game?

fidoman1272 said:
    your husband's home-grown 20,000 Huscarls. Bar none.
    The pure delight of Huscarls :3
  7. Carnivorious

Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 7 - Imperial Declines

Thanks for the awesome wallpaper. I also like the fact that M&B is getting more lore and the fact that everything takes place just a little earlier than the last game. 200 years later would have meant early renaissance/late medieval period which is not nearly as much fun as the Dark Ages.
  8. Carnivorious

Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 5 - Virtual Skeletons

Dat screenshot <3 Like someone said before me: I'm sold. I mean wow... just wow!
  9. Carnivorious

Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 4 - Flexible Entries

Happy Newyear to you guys too. Did I read mini-releases right, will there be a beta like back for the original m&b? o_O
  10. Carnivorious

大家好

真牛逼,我这样能练习我的汉语。你们都是中国/台湾人吧?
  11. Carnivorious

Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 2 - Painted Plants

I actually never read Developper Blogs, but then again I have never been this attached to a game series like is the case with M&B. Thanks for keeping us updated like this :grin:

That aside, those are some very sweet desk chairs...  :shock:
  12. Carnivorious

[DOWNLOAD] Prophesy of Pendor [v3.9.5 IS NOW OUT!!!]

Hurraaaaaaay! Bring out the beer and snacks and let's kick some Jatu ass! :grin: :grin:
  13. Carnivorious

LoL-League Of Legends

Ilex said:
    Noc is an AA-assassin (he has smallish burst damage but good steroids; both AD and AS) so he NEEDS to auto-attack. AS is good on Noc if you can afford it. But never compromise survivability IMO.
    Well, true. But most of the time I try to dig in before I need good defence :3
  14. Carnivorious

LoL-League Of Legends

Mage246 said:
    AS generally isn't needed on assassins, they shouldn't be sticking around to auto-attack that much.
    I always build Nocturne AS ;o  :oops:
  15. Carnivorious

LoL-League Of Legends

Maboobs said:
    jalAo.jpg

I rest my case.
    I would add more attack speed to that build... Bad idea?
  16. Carnivorious

Guild Wars 2

Scully said:
    Splintert said:
    I've never grinded. Or, rather, I've never felt like I was grinding. That in itself is an accomplishment.
    Doing repetitive **** to progress is considered a grind. Only enjoyable part of the game imo was the jumping puzzles.

At least I managed to find someone to give my copy to, so it wasn't a complete waste of 50 euro
    It's a matter of perspective really, because in my opinion it is impossible to do the same thing over and over again in Guild Wars 2. I have restarted countless times (yes even after nearly 5 months I still haven't decided my main profession) and I never thought of it being repetitive or boring.
  17. Carnivorious

Guild Wars 2

I'm wondering, is there a guild based on the TaleWorld forums? :grin:
  18. Carnivorious

logo design for our team

You should try out Sharpless512, he's a friend of mine who designed my logo. You can contact him through is YouTube-account or on his website.
  19. Carnivorious

Post music that you have composed!

A horrible headphone recording which really challenges your ears, but includes an improvisational solo of mine: The Solo
    Maybe one day I'll try to figure out again just exactly what I played and write down the tabs.
  20. Carnivorious

Lumber

This topic is over 3 years old, so I suggest this can be closed due to necroing.
Back
Top Bottom