Search results for query: *

1. Boats of M&B!! Statistics and comparisons.

So I see there are 3 basic ship types in M&B and they appear to be a viking long ship,  an arabic dhow and a european barque.  I want to assign some statistics to these ships and was wondering how close I came to being accurate.  I figured based on my limited knowledge that the longship would...
  2. Native compatible scripting help

Greetings scripters.  I was wondering if you could provide a script for me to add to my module that is native compatible,  which will respawn the Gourd prop?  I am using them in a training map,  and once you break them they never respawn..  I know its possible to make a native compatible...
  3. Unban request.. o_0 ?

Tried playing MM for the first time since some friends told me it was amazing.  Tried logging into the NA server, said I was banned.  :shock:  Tried then logging into the Official Euro server... same thing ..  :shock: :shock: I am an admin for the native GK server,  I am guessing it was a...
  4. Help with server setting

At the bottom of the server cfg file (default sample.txt) it says : #adding less kingdoms will reduce the randomization set (used in set_randomize_factions command) add_factions fac_kingdom_1 fac_kingdom_1 add_factions fac_kingdom_2 fac_kingdom_2 add_factions fac_kingdom_3 fac_kingdom_3...
  5. Dismissed companion by accident, help please

I started playing SP again.  Have a nice party of level 20's going.  One of my companions leveled up and I went to talk to him to assign the skills and clicked the dismiss button by accident.  There was no further dialogue to confirm this choice,  he just left.  I have been searching in taverns...
  6. Would you like to see a SLEW of new SP weapons and armor added to Native siege?

PLEASE READ THE BELOW STATEMENT BEFORE VOTING :) There is a way to add as many SP items as we want to native,  and people could connect and see the weapons with no problem.  You could even pick them up off the ground if you like.  To select them from your loadout menu however,  would require a...
  7. Calradia Explorers Guild (Mapper/Scener Guild)

Welcome to the Calradia Explorers Guild page on the Taleworlds forums! This thread is for general information about our guild,  for questions and specific requests we ask that you register and post on our forums,  cegmb.englishboard.net What we are about: > We are not a clan.  We are a...
  8. Market map crashes people

Not sure if this is the right place to report bugs (sorry never did it before :( )  But the map Market crashes most people. 
  9. Dedicated to the people of Japan, Kyuto Castle by Deaf Blind Dave

Coming soon to a server near you,  enjoy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3JjLtscqWs
  10. Please please please Devs... pretty please :)

Can we please have the editor features of sun direction, fog and general weather effects working for multiplayer play?  As you know when you alter any of those effects it defaults to the regular clear (no fog) mid afternoon sun regardless of what you set in the editor when you play online. ...
  11. US_GK_Siege server announcement!

On behalf of GK we wish to apologize for the month of lag and spoiled fun our server has been dishing out.  We have taken positive steps to correct this problem,  one of which being securing our own personal dedicated server.  This server will be up next this week,  and we expect the return of...
  12. Forum name change

Hi there,  I did a few searches could not find out where or whom to post this to,  so I was wondering if I could have my forum name changed.  I've been using this one since 2007 here,  and I would like it changed to my clan name "Deaf Blind Dave."  Thank you!
  13. Multiplayer maps, by Deaf Blind Dave

I would like a place to show case the maps I have created.  I will be updating this thread as I make new maps.  I enjoy siege so I am currently making siege maps.  I hope you enjoy them,  I try to make a presentation video for every map I feel is complete and ready for online play.  If you are...
  14. Script error when placing siege ladder

I am getting this error when I place my fourth siege ladder.  I placed the ladder as shown, in the same manner I have placed all my ladders around the map: Then I get this error:
  15. Cant use steam voice in game

For some odd reason,  only while in game I cant use my push to talk or voice activation for steam chat rooms while in game.  I can minimize then the voice works fine,  but while M&B is in full screen it will not work.  It works for any other game in steam and others can use voice in game so I am...
  16. Lock plz

Srry I found the answer  :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
  17. Got kicked for the first time yesterday.. damn it felt good

Yeah thats right,  I was vote kicked by the majority.  My crime? Kicking ass and taking names.  My score? It was 35-2 before i was vote kicked.  Weapon of choice? The pike!  I have seen a select few vote kicked from kickin ass but never dreamed it would be me.  Any one else proud to be kicked?  lol
  18. In love with the pike

I used to hate rhodoks when I first started playing MP because the weapons seemed so slow.  However now that I have some experience in the game and can actually manually block failrly well,  I must say the pike is probably the best weapon in game.  It has amazing reach,  most people do not...
  19. SERVER/CLAN ADMINS please read this!!!

Seriously,  every server I go to I see flaming,  flamers, hostile people.  Its stupid and makes the whole experience ruined.  Is the admin tools that hard to use?  This is a small community a few trolls can make a LOT of noise and you guys really need to make the servers more friendly to new...
  20. A simple suggestion to make siege more interesting and dynamic (MP gameplay)

1. When the attackers take the flag and lower it all the way,  instead of instant winning,  it should turn off the defenders spawning and the remaining defenders must be slain for the win.  If the defenders  can raise the flag they can reactivate their spawns unless the timer is up. 2.  Make...
Back
Top Bottom