Search results for query: *

1. Vermillion_Hawk

An Interesting Article on Censorship in Hollywood

Read this interesting article on Beijing's influence on Hollywood today. It goes without saying for the most part, but Chinese censorship/content is becoming more and more visible, and I was happy to see this article touched on one of the major instances I noticed in the theatre last year, the...
  2. Vermillion_Hawk

Monster Hunter World

So the series which eventually got me into Demon's Souls with its unforgiving and methodical combat is finally coming not only to non-portable consoles, but also, shockingly, PC... Monster Hunter is a series about killing large monsters then using their corpses to make equipment to kill even...
  3. Vermillion_Hawk

Dark Souls III

So far, admittedly, it's just rumours and heresay, but here you have it, leaks reportedly confirm that Dark Souls III does exist and will presumably be officially unveiled at E3. Praise the Sun, you heretics! Not like anybody expected any differently, though, given how popular the series has become.
  4. Vermillion_Hawk

Bloodborne

So Fromsoft's "Project Beast" has been unveiled as Bloodborne, a Victorian steampunkish action/horror game with more than a bit of zombie influence. Looks good.
  5. Vermillion_Hawk

Wargame: AirLand Battle

Anyone else play here? I recently bought it and so far it's been a lot more fun in multiplayer than the previous game. Planes are a great addition, but I don't know who had the smart idea of giving iron bombs a 3500m range.
  6. Vermillion_Hawk

Game Editing Question

This is a question for those out there who have substantial knowledge on the utilization of the console and other such tools present in the base game: Is there any way in the consoles or using any sort of developer mode to spawn a missing Lord's party and change their allegiance or something?
  7. Vermillion_Hawk

Game Editing Question

This is a question for those out there who have substantial knowledge on the utilization of the console and other such tools present in the base game: Is there any way in the consoles or using any sort of developer mode to spawn a missing Lord's party and change their allegiance or something?
  8. Vermillion_Hawk

Script Error?

So I've been playing a regular singleplayer game of Warband for 424 in-game days now, and everything was going well, but then I started getting this script error whenever the game was supposed to calculate my party's wages: It then proceeds to repeat the line 4 and line 5 script errors for...
  9. Vermillion_Hawk

Script Error?

So I've been playing a regular singleplayer game of Warband for 424 in-game days now, and everything was going well, but then I started getting this script error whenever the game was supposed to calculate my party's wages: It then proceeds to repeat the line 4 and line 5 script errors for...
  10. Vermillion_Hawk

Warband was just patched...

...now all we need is that last, promised patch for With Fire and Sword.
  11. Vermillion_Hawk

Warband Multiplayer Issues

So I have owned Warband for a decent amount of time now, but I had yet to touch the multiplayer portion until recently. When I tried to join any game, it would say that I was "Unable to Join Server" directly after it tried to validate my serial key. I purchased Warband from Steam and I'm 100%...
  12. Vermillion_Hawk

Prison Break Glitch?

Thus far, when I've tried to break a Lord out of prson, it's always gone smoothly. For some reason, whenever I try to initiate a prison break, no matter what order I give the lord, he will spawn as an enemy troop and attack me when I get near him. The prison break won't end until he's dead...
  13. Vermillion_Hawk

Starting Controversy Value of Lords Linked to Personality?

So I decided to start a new game recently, and I know that lords have mostly randomized personalities upon the game start. I also noticed each lord starts with a controversy value, sometimes quite high, ranging from 100 to 60 and 30 or so. If a lord starts with high controversy, could that mean...
  14. Vermillion_Hawk

Coercing Loyal Lords

So I'm about to start up an independant kingdom in Warband, and one of the prospective lords I'm looking to coerce to my side says "Long may he live!" when asked about his king. Is there any way I can damage his king's reputation so that I can recruit him?
  15. Vermillion_Hawk

A King's Ransom

I was playing the other day in With Fire and Sword and I managed to capture the Polish king while out adventuring. A while later, the Commonwealth decided they wanted him back, but for the ransom, they offered me the same pitiful sum they do for any other lord! And that's when I thought that...
  16. Vermillion_Hawk

Next Patch?

It's been nearly a month since the last patch for With Fire and Sword was released, but I was wondering when the next patch was coming out? I'm really excited to play WFaS with all the warband features, so does anyone know when it will be coming?
  17. Vermillion_Hawk

Stuck in Cossack Storyline?

I recently decided to help a Cossack Lord in a battle against the Crimeans, and after I won with him, he gave me the initial quest of the Cossack storyline, where I have to help the village gainst the bandits. I noticed that after I got the quest, I could not request to become a vassal of...
  18. Vermillion_Hawk

Warband Features Question

I have a quick question about the importing of Warband features for the devs. I know that you guys are importing features, but are you importing all of them or are you just importing some features? Just asking because there's some features I miss from Warband (detailed charcter creation, being...
  19. Vermillion_Hawk

Odd Pistol Animations Bug

I posted something about this on BugTracker a while ago but nobody seemed to respond to it, so here goes... My game used to use the two-handed animation (the incorrect one) for pistols prior to the patch. After the patch, my pistol animation was replaced with the correct one-handed animation...
  20. Vermillion_Hawk

Bizzare Dialogue

Recently as I've been playing Fire and Sword I've been getting some odd dialogue from Lords. I recently joined with the Kingdom of Sweden, and suddenly enemy lords and allied lords alike are commenting on very odd things. Allied and enemy Lords have called me a coward for abandoning my troops...
Back
Top Bottom