Search results for query: *

• Users: cthr
  • Order by date
  1. Game Keeps crashing at start. Any ideas on how to fix this please.

I can't even get into the main menu. Black screen at startup. After the last steam update.

Edit: This fixed itself on its own.
  2. No bolts in game

My newly started game doesn't have any bolts. There were a few in the markets at the beginning of the game, I bought 4-5 of them, and then the game stopped generating new bolts. Now there are no bolts in any city market (Checked every city many times). No bolts from looting (Fought many many...
  3. M&B With Fire and Sword Version 1.142 Coming up

Why is Steam updateing Warband too?
  4. TweakMB updated with WF&S support

Does the new patch (1.141) override tweaked files?
    Is it safe to use TweakMB with the new patch installed?
  5. With Fire & Sword: Questions and Answers

Is there a thorough walkthrough for all storylines (specifically for Polish) with all possible endings? I tried searching the forum to no avail.
  6. New Khan, or how to succeed at rebellion in WF&S?

I am not 100% sure, but I think you have to defeat the Khanate completely by capturing all its towns and castles. At least that was how rebellions worked in Warband.
  7. F&S Bugs Thus far

This one popped up after the last Steam update a few days ago:

When I attack a party and they decide to fight in a wagon fort (or whatever that wooden barricade is called), after the enemy's numbers diminish and need to respawn, my additional forces respawn (twice!) instead of theirs. So the battle turns like 100 of my troops and 15 of theirs, and ends quickly.

Long story short, enemy never gets reinforcements when in wagon fort.
    Not used to be like that before the last update.
Back
Top Bottom