Search results for query: *

1. S.M.A.R.D. Points (SP)

Is there a chance to change my vote? I'd like to vote for SRC but unfortunately made a mistake and selected REF
  2. Clan's Password-Protected Banners and Banner suggestions

Hi!

Choragiew Wolentarska would like to add their banner:

2i89kqh.png

I'm not sure if it's appriopriate - if not, then please tell me what's wrong and i'll remake it.
  3. Brandenburg-Prussia Army Event

Regiment Name: Chorągiew Wolentarska (ChW)
    Number of Soldiers: 15-25
    Faction: (choose from the available ones): Polish Commonwealth
    Unit: (Pikeman/Infantry/Cav/Mixed): Mixed
  4. Brandenburg-Prussia Army Event

Othurin said:
    I am pretty sure I read someone of chw say something along the lines of "This is a new rule, that no-one mentioned ever before, so give us a chance to re-arm" When it had been for the entire event in the 2 or so rounds before it, and since every event EVER in the rule list. I am pretty sure you should be able to ask of leaders to read the rules.
    Oh and, "You haven't react anyhow" I am not a event admin, so it is wrongly directed to me.

I've directed it to Tercio admins, not you :wink:

Gustav - Teuton Knight said:
    And yes some of our people said bad things, but in reply to some things like ''Spanish People is Retarded'', ''Tercio People are the Most stupid'', And that ugly words came out from ChW people. Yeah my people did the same, but replying to that.

And I'm really sorry, but it wasn't ChW who started argues and insults on chat. But it doesn't matter - some of us responded in really bad way, so we're guilty too. I'd like to apollogise everyone for our misbehavior and I'll do my best to prevent situations like this in future. I hope we will meet on the battlefield and play together some day :wink: (even if we won't take part in your events)

Regards, SaddamAZR
  5. Brandenburg-Prussia Army Event

Othurin said:
    The rule about not best armours has been in first post since first event,and the CCW or whatever say "you only made that rule up this round"  :lol:

We have never said anything like that... We asked you few times to reset the server, so we can change our equipment, but you haven't react anyhow. So we went on and continued playing.

Swordsman_41 said:
    About Polish people, we dont hate you, and when gustav say that about if all of polish are stupid, he really want to say all ChW, that is the regiment who dont read the rules, break the rules when you say the rules, etc, etc, etc. All Other Regiments play fine, and i think could be a nice event, but if we let that people like ChW go breaking rules, the event is a ****.

Yeah, sure. Except the fact we played 3 rounds with ALMOST the best armor and unfortunate cannon shot which made u mad, we have obeyed all other rules.

Swordsman_41 said:
    One thin, only 15 guys in cavalry, if you remember yesterday, they have about 20+ Heavy Cavalry with heavy horses and armor, and you said that we have to change the money, but other regiments dont break the rules, they are the only regiments who do that thins.

Yeah, sure, 20+ men. We were no more than 18 players and every round except the first round, we had no more than 15 cavalry. Moreover, there were two rounds in which our cavalry had less then 14 men, due to the fact that 4 of our guys wanted to play infantry, as you told us to do. So don't tell lies.

Swordsman_41 said:
    Another thin, in the last round, they without reason go and take cannons, start fire and i ask who is firing cannons, and ChW said me that they arent that people who was shooting cannons, and a few seconds later you can see in the log message that ChW was killing people with cannons. What all of you think that we have to do, let do it, talk with they, or what, simply we finished the event and i ban all of ChW i can do.

Only the last shot was done by ChW and i really apollogise for it. I've already taken care of that player, cuz I forbidded shooting cannons, as u had wished. You can ask Gustav if you don't believe me - VIIth Brigade has admitted to previous shots.

I'm disappointed that the event went bad, which was a bit our fault, but don't blame us for everything. You're not innocent esspecially when it comes to insulting other players on chat. We were not the only ones, who had been abused by your players - there are other regiments which can tell u the same we did. So don't make us seen as a bunch of trolls and retards.
  6. Brandenburg-Prussia Army Event

Regiment Name: Chorągiew Wolentarska (ChW)
    Number of Soldiers: 15-20
    Faction: (choose from the available ones): Polish Commonwealth
    Unit: (Pikeman/Infantry/Cav/Mixed): Cav
  7. NW Completed The Sword of Swords: A Gentleman's Fencing Tournament - Finished

In-game character name: LN_4pp_kpt_SaddamAZR
    Steam username: morgan_blade93
  8. NW Completed Napoleonic Wars Duel Tournament [FINISHED]

Nickname IG: LN_4pp_kpt_SaddamAZR
    Steam name: morgan_blade93
    Nationality: Polish
  9. Chorągiew Wolentarska (Company of Volunteers)

Chorągiew Wolentarska (Company of Volunteers) [ChW] Chorągiew Wolentarska was officially established on 9th August A.D. 2011. We’re a clan mainly consisting of 4th Regiment of Foot’s members (4pp from Mount&Musket) who were inspired by The Deluge mod and want to play it as one unit. However...
  10. [WB] Warband Script Enhancer v3.2.0 (21/07/2013)

I've searched this topic, but I couldn't find an answer. Maybe I'm blind.  :wink:

Is it able to run WSE on Linux server via Wine?
  11. Mount & Musket : 1G Duel-Tournament

Nickname: 4pp_XW_ppor_SaddamAZR
    Group C (Prussia)
Back
Top Bottom