Search results for query: *

• Users: Othienka
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Othienka

Updating teatrc to 1.143

So how much work/time would it take to change teatrc to 1.143? I've done a few tweaks to scripts, new items/troops and added some code from the forge here and there, so at least I shouldn't be completely clueless. I just really want to tweak it because otherwise I would have to keep to...
  2. Othienka

PoP Subversion?

I was wondering if making a subversion for PoP has many advantages and nearly no drawbacks. For example:     People can see the mod is in continuous development. The new features, troops, items/ etc can be seen and judged by the community, thus they can be modified/adapted to  the likes of...
  3. Othienka

Companion Banner Change

Is there mini-mod for this? I've seen some codes that actually let you choose which banners should the companions choose [if they are made lords in the specific order], but has anyone tried to actually have an option to modify/change the banners of companions made lords?
  4. Othienka

Getting reputation with Lords.

Hey there, how do you guys actually get reputation with lords in-game? I usually just do lost of quests as a mercenary, then I become a vassal and start to be the most obedient and war-lover of all the vassals in my kingdom. I even make war, when my faction is at peace with everyone, since the...
  5. Othienka

PC Clone Fix?

Well, I just got the PC clone bug, and while there are plenty of topics mentioning it [appears to happen more often on mods, though it does happen on Native too], no one says if there is a way to fix it. Would there be anyway of deleting the clone or anyway at least anyway of removing him from...
  6. Othienka

A~adir nuevas tropas a [WB]

Saludos, Sinceramente quisiera saber si alguien si alguien me puede decir como a~adir nuevos tipos de tropas a Warband. Mejor aún si se pueden hacer las default para el reino del jugador [al estilo del mod Diplomacy, que cambia la cultura/troopas reclutadas por los lords del reino del jugador]...
Back
Top Bottom