Search results for query: *

1. Resolved Companion HOLDING, not in any party

I got this issue with my wife. Couldn't use the workarounds of setting her as a governor or as a party leader as she didn't appear in the options. I solved this by downloading the Telepathy mod and talking to her from the encyclopedia which allowed me to ask her to join my party. I'll create a ticket with a save file backup where the bug is still there.
  2. Any Really Good Current Youtubers?

I'm wondering if there are any Youtube channels out there run by really skilled single player players. I'd love to learn more about the game by watching someone (preferably with commentary explaining what they do), but as with most games most of the Youtube channels will probably be of players...
  3. Execute captured nobles :D

It wouldn't really work out because there isn't any game function that adds nobles to the game. You would need a way to replace the noble's you've killed or the world would be quite empty after a while.
  4. Getting a Claimant on the Throne - How?

Owen Wulfson said:

Thanks, this is pretty much exactly what I needed.

I do have quit without saving enabled, and I intend to use it. It may not be the most honest way of winning, but for one of my first Mount and Blade campaigns I'd rather take it easy and get to know everything, then maybe increase my difficulty later on.

I think I'm going to try training up my characters before I do this whole rebellion thing.

Two questions though:

1. When I rebel and become enemy with the cossacks, will the merchants guild in Kiev still be accessible to me? If so, will I still earn interest? I only have about 1.6 million thaler and it seems like I'm going to need a lot more.

2. What is the minimum engineering level to blow open a wall? Also, must I be the one with this engineering level or can my party members have it instead (like with ladders/siege towers)?
  5. Getting a Claimant on the Throne - How?

As you can see by my vast post count, I'm fairly new to the Mount and Blade series. I'm currently at the point in the Black Mace storyline where I need to put the polish claimant on the throne, and I don't really know how it works. I'm sorry if this isn't the best section for this, but I'd like...
Back
Top Bottom