Search results for query: *

• Users: momcilo94
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. momcilo94

Public siege event

Hey all, there's going to be a public siege event starting in 2h on With Fire and Sword, you're all invited to come! The server is Siege_Paradise!
  2. momcilo94

Dragon Force - a game from Japan made in 1996 for Sega Saturn similar to Mount and Blade

I just discovered this and it looks amazing. It has a similar battle/kingdom gameplay of Mount and Blade combined with a fantasy setting and a handcrafted story.
  3. momcilo94

Forest Hideout inspiration

Do you think the inspiration for the Forest Hideout scene could be the Sherwood forest from Robin Hood The Legend From Sherwood game? :D Forest Hideout: Robin Hood scene:
  4. momcilo94

Making sandbox games can be an ungrateful job

For the sake of comparison, let's take some of the Call of Duty games that have a similar price tag like Bannerlord. Making a story based singleplayer shooter game, even with multiplayer is much less demanding than making a sandbox game like Mount & Blade with so many elements involved. Why...
  5. momcilo94

Inspiration for Mount & Blade and the Last Kingdom books & show

So I was watching the Last Kingdom tv show and I thought to myself "This reminds me of Mount and Blade", then randomly today I checked out the inspiration for the Mount & Blade series and one of them is books by Bernard Cornwell, who wrote the Last Kingdom books. Just a cool thought :D...
  6. momcilo94

If you have a fast internet (50mb+) and a weak pc, there's a way to play Bannerlord

I found out about this in the Facebook Bannerlord group. There is a service called NVIDIA GeForce Now. It hosts a strong computer for you and streams the game of your choice to you, Bannerlord is supported. You need to have a fast internet though between 50mb and 100mb and it's better if it's...
  7. momcilo94

I finally did it, the ultimate procrastinator move

Usually when I'm doing something, like reading an article or some text online, or when I'm bored or stuck when doing something, my mind can wonder off for a second and I have this habit where I open a tab towards the Taleworlds forum and start browsing it. Today, I opened up the Taleworlds...
  8. momcilo94

This sword Skallagrim did a review on looks like the Greatsword from Warband :D

Feels cool to see something from a game materialized, looks dope and he says it's one of the best cutters out there, which is funny cuz it's the most used dueling sword in game :D
  9. momcilo94

To the people who are crashing at startup

Can you answer a few questions? 1. Have you installed the game to a ProgramFiles(x86) directory, if so have you tried to install it to another location? 2. Have you done any driver updates? 3. Have you participated in beta, if so have you removed the beta installation? 4. Have you tried fixed...
  10. momcilo94

The game looks much better and crisper when I change from Borderless Fullscreen to Fullscreen and set the resolution manually to the one of my monitor

Can someone help me test if this is true? 1. Change Display mode from Borderless Fullscreen to Fullscreen. 2. Set the Screen Resolution and refresh rate to the one of your monitor. 3. Post your result here. What I also noticed is that after doing this change settings like lightning quality...
  11. momcilo94

Funny bug

Part 1: Part 2: The headbanging blueman: https://gyazo.com/58b521a68e7e75364d693dd1345a9685 The face:
  12. momcilo94

Look who showed up in the Serbian gaming magazine "Gamer"

So I was reading the magazine Gamer and saw they did an article on Bannerlord, upon looking at the pictures I spotted a familiar name @Le Roux Full page of the article: Looks like they were spectating LeRoux when they took the screenshot, every picture has it's own comment. I translated what...
  13. momcilo94

Chained attacks tutorial

To perform a chained attack, pick an attack direction (except stabs) and IMMEDIATELY after the release of that attack do two things simultaneously: 1. Move your mouse towards a new direction (or same) as fast as you can. 2. Click and hold down the attack button. Then just release your attack...
  14. momcilo94

Ditch blog interviews and give us screenshots and gifs/videos instead

I believe that pictures and gifs/videos can showcase more of the game to us than what we currently get with the written content. So my suggestion is, ditch the current interview system for a blog system that is more focused on giving us new gifs/videos and screenshots from the game.
  15. momcilo94

sad truth

16. momcilo94

Unactualized potential of multiplayer

Imagine this, you hop into multiplayer. A menu opens up where you can make your own custom character. You pick his armor and gear. You create your own custom weapon using the crafting system from singleplayer. If you are a duelist you matchmake and drop into an arena and start slashing foes with...
  17. momcilo94

Should kick stun be removed in favor of viable formations in multiplayer?

Close quarter formation combat with large line formations is not a viable thing currently in multiplayer. Whoever is infront and has to stay locked in a position, is an easy target for a kick. Should we ditch this game mechanic to have a chance at real formations in multiplayer? Edit: Middle...
  18. momcilo94

Petition to implement the classic Battle game mode into Bannerlord

https://www.change.org/p/info-taleworlds-com-bring-back-the-battle-game-mode-in-the-upcoming-mount-blade-2-bannerlord Let's get our voices heard! Maybe we can make some difference. Edit: Posted a link to the evidence in the petition.
Back
Top Bottom