Search results for query: *

• Users: Liao Hua
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Liao Hua

History of Version Releases

I've been looking around the forums and doing searches, but I can't find any kind of list stating when each new version of M&B was released.  Anyone have a link or a list or an idea?
  2. Liao Hua

Great Mod

Just wanted to say how much I enjoy this mod.  It has quickly become my favorite. I would definitely recommend this mod for anyone that wants to learn archery.  :)  Leaving almost all the horse line out is a nice touch.  I think it really changes the nature of the game. Please keep up the...
  3. Liao Hua

Few Questions

I am not sure I understand the feature of having your companion become an aid.  Does he no longer fight for you?  How is becoming an aid beneficial? Can you leave a faction after you have become a vassal?
  4. Liao Hua

Archery Questions

I've searched for this topic.  Can't seem to find what I want to know.  Generally have two questions: In older versions, while mounted, you could not fire to the right side of your horse.  Makes sense, adds strategy, no problem. In .903 I have noticed that I can fire -slightly- to the right...
  5. Liao Hua

Are 0.903 Horses tougher?

Did a search but couldn't find anything that specifically addressed this. I'm wondering if Horses are harder to kill/wound in this version of M&B? In past versions I would get knocked off my horse quite a bit (depending on what horse I was using). Now I think my horse has only gone down once...
  6. Liao Hua

Furiously Respawning NPC Lords

I'm currently at war with the Rhodok.  I've taken all their castles and they have just their two cities left. The problem I'm running into is that the Rhodok NPC Lords are respawning almost every single day with their full army.  I'll defeat a group of 3 or 4 of them, rest a bit, and see them...
  7. Liao Hua

Nobunaga's Ambition

Any fans of the series (or of KOEI in general)? Just curious to see what people thought of the new Nobunaga's Ambition: Rise to Power.
  8. Liao Hua

Dice Wars / Kdice

Anyone play this game?  The single (original game) is Dice Wars.  Quite addictive (and at times frustrating) risk-like chance game.  The multiplayer version is Kdice, which is addictive (and at times frustrating) game. Single Player:  http://www.gamedesign.jp/flash/dice/dice.html Multiplayer: ...
  9. Liao Hua

Railroad Sims

I'm a big fan of the Railroad Tycoon series.  I've been itching to play again, but I was looking at the new'ish' Sid Meier's Railroads game and wondering if that would be any good. Anyone play it?  Thoughts?
  10. Liao Hua

What's the name of this game, Part II?

This was a game I played on my uncle's old C64 system. Setting:  Spaceship You played a robot that had to go around and capture/destroy other robots.  You had to 'upgrade' your robot by capturing other robots and taking over their robotic core or some such.  You captured them by fighting over...
  11. Liao Hua

Mount Speed affected by armor?

Does your horse go faster if you are wearing leather versus platemail? Also, do you go faster on the world map if you are wearing lighter armor / have less equipment? I ask because it almost 'feels' as if my character goes faster on my mount when I'm wearing leather.  This is using the same...
  12. Liao Hua

Merchant Names

Most of the characters in M&B have only one name.  However, there is one Merchant with 2 names.  I can't remember her name, but she is a Merchant in a southern Swadian City.  Anyone know if there is any significance to this? (I'll try to get more details later when I get home)
  13. Liao Hua

Slaughter of Innocents

I had a very intense fight a week ago.  I was outnumbered at least 4 to 1.  I was fighting a a Swadian war party which had around 80-100 soldiers and I had only about 20-25 soldiers fit for duty.  The only reason I engaged in this battle was because a good chunk of the Swadian army was made up...
  14. Liao Hua

Is your archery accuracy affected by armor?

Is there an optimal armor set to wear when using a bow?  Can you shoot just as well with full plate versus light leather? I just started to develop an archer character.  I briefly tried it on another character but noticed that it was more difficult to use when I was in full plate armor.  Maybe...
  15. Liao Hua

Quest to ransom daughter - oddity

I picked up the quest where you go pay a ransom to the bandits holding the daughter of one of the merchant's friends.  Naturally, I didn't actually PAY the ransom, just charged into battle and stomped the bandits into the ground. On my way back to the merchant, I engage in an encounter with...
Back
Top Bottom