Great Mod

Users who are viewing this thread

Liao Hua

Regular
Just wanted to say how much I enjoy this mod.  It has quickly become my favorite.

I would definitely recommend this mod for anyone that wants to learn archery.  :smile: 

Leaving almost all the horse line out is a nice touch.  I think it really changes the nature of the game.

Please keep up the good work!

Adorno said:
junit said:
I thought there was work on it again?
Yes, for a short while. But Ferdiad has said the development is ultimately stopped.
I suppose anyone can change their mind, but he's currently working on a new mod,
so I don't think we'll see any more updates.

Too bad about that.  :sad:

That's the downside to all the updated versions.  Once a new version comes out, all the old mods tend to fall out of date and modders aren't as inclined to update them everytime.

Still, that does not take away from the fact that M&B is a great game and Viking Raiders is an excellent mod.  :smile:

Adorno said:
junit said:
Yes, for a short while. But Ferdiad has said the development is ultimately stopped.
I suppose anyone can change their mind, but he's currently working on a new mod,
wat mod might that be  :cry:

Charidemus said:
Adorno said:
junit said:
what mod might that be  :cry:
It's the Norman Invasion:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,34897.0.html

Back
Top Bottom