Search results for query: *

• Users: oet
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. TotSK++GNW: Added Diplomacy 4.3 and PBOD: Great Northern War(band) v0.1.2

TotSK goes north! Well I did what I thought I wouldn't: updated and added content. Most of the north-eastern part of the map was lacking in detail and "flesh". So in the latest release the Baltic and the nations surrounding it have gotten some TLC. There are new settlements! Some I have simply...
  2. A bug I dont understand "Failed to load module info in ....."

I'm having some issue with a bug I can't wrap my head around, but maybe someone here knows. So I can load the mod game verion 1.4.1, with any and all mods no conflicts what so ever. But there are two guys who also have 1.4.1 that gets the error "Failed to load module info in mod files path. This...
  3. BATTLEFIELD MAPS-change them in game (+ POLL)

Gab, I've seen The last of the Mohicans and it is one of the best movies ever and the reason I acctually tried a musket mod(this is my first). I know there weren't that much cavalry involved(if any) but I think it's a fun aspect of the game, the ability to have warfare from the back of a horse...
  4. 1755 Troop tree and units

Hi, This mod is by far the best mod that I've ever tested(quit a few but never cared to register on the forums till now). So Kudos to you my good Sir. But to the matter of this thread, I really dont understand the unit paths and/or wich units are recruitable where and how. It would be great if...
Back
Top Bottom