Search results for query: *

• Users: ms_ts_2007
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Why were the tactics of the roman legions abandoned ?

I refer in particular to two tactics that, afther the fall of the Roman Empire, seemed to have dissapeared form the way the fighting was carried out. The first one is the use of the pilum. One major advantage that the roman legion had over a similar infantry body was the use of the pilum. This...
  2. Has any player finished this mod ?

Please do tell me if anyone managed to conquer the entire map playing this mod and how long it did take. Aproximately, of course. Thank you.
  3. Modding Philosophy

Let me start by stating that I am not in any way, shape of form an experience modder. But, considering that you can judge an egg even if you didn't laid it yourself, I humbly propose this topic of conversation. But before that, another caveat, maybe this comes too late in the age of this game...
  4. What is the best way to start this game ?

Maybe this thread could develop into a sort of a guide... That is my hope, at least. Here is some background about me. I played Mount and Blade Vanilla, now i am playing Warband for the first time, and I chose this mod. 1. I miss the old couching lance attack. I set up the lance control on...
Back
Top Bottom