Search results for query: *

1. Halvar

1860s - SAY or ASK WHATEVER U WANT !! (....in a KIND way...)

Thanks a lot for this wonderful mod!!! Most beautiful Indians ever!!! Awesome battles, sieges, battlemaps and shootouts! Great atmosphere overall! And very nice characters from Caine to Django! If I could suggest an easy improvement I would let start companions on lower levels for more opportunities of character developement...
  2. Halvar

The Mead Hall

An old Vikingr saying says, "don't chase cav..."
  3. Halvar

TLD (The Last Days, LOTR mod) for M&B 1.011 Info

Thanks a lot for all the new improvements (nightly Patches etc.) in 2019!!!

This is still one of the best mods ever!!!

Are there any plans to include the northwestern parts of Northwestern Middle-Earth (i. e. Lost Realm of Arnor, Shire, Rivendell, Grey Havens)? Or are there any TLD-mods out there which deal with the whole map...?  :cool:

4. Halvar

SP Medieval [WB] 1257 AD - Enhanced Edition

I guess this is a bug. If you ask your chancellor to send a gift to lord he wants you to sen 150 units of ale, wine etc. But there is not enough place in your household possessions…

EDIT: Problem solved. Maybe it didn't function because I had a chancellor but not a wife...
  5. Halvar

I had a funny bug recently (v2.6). The salt trader showed up on a feast with no goods and knees and participated in the one on one jousting. He didn't manage to throw salt in my eyes and fell unconsious rather quickly...
  6. Halvar

@ KratosMKII

I guess my problems with Visual C ++ crashes are solved. Maybe it happend because I installed v2.6 over v2.5.

I tested some mass Arena fights until 7999 opponents left and it didn't happen again...hmm...
  7. Halvar

Glorfindel510 said:
    Can someone give me a step by step of installing? For some reason I can't get it, and I'm feeling stupid. Do I need the base 1257 AD, or is there a single file I can download that has everything? Thanks!

Glorfindel

You have to download 1257AD - Enhanced Edition v2.1. This is the full base of this mod. Then you need patch v2.6.

You can download it here:
    https://www.nexusmods.com/mbwarband/mods/6251?tab=files&BH=0

8. Halvar

KratosMKII said:
    BaconFrito said:
    I have had problems with bugs, Visual C ++ crash, and other bugs or crash of which I mostly can not understand what the reasons are, I also had a problem in a battle in which I defended a capital so I destroyed the enemy armies, when he returns to the open world, the lords are left with an army that is zeroed and does not die, besides being attacked and the game crashes. I would just like to notify you here to the DEV team and say that they are congratulations for the effort they are making to improve this MOD that was already very good and has been better
    This was fixed in v2.5

I started a new campaign with V2.6. Thanks a lot! But now I am suffering from Visual C ++ crashes. I hadn't had problems with this in V2.5....I had a full reinstall but it didn't solve the problem...

EDIT: I tried to continue with V2.5 but I had also a Visual C ++ crash. Apparently it appears after long arena mass fights...playing V2.6 I suffered Visual C ++ crashes with long arena mass fight either...

9. Halvar

Thanks for advice. I guess my modding skills are not sufficient enough. I tried but it didn't work.

The other thing I tried is to replace the skins.files of the womenfaces of V2.1 01 - 18 with the old faces (1.13). I renamed the skin.files of the old  faces 18 x 4 times with the file names of V2.1. It worked but now the women look even more scary and deformed...hmm...I guess I have to avoid encounters with women in the game...
  10. Halvar

Thanks for reply and V2.6!!! :grin:

I downloaded V2.0 and looked into the texture folder and did not see any of the old women faces. I guess this is a misunderstanding. I was talking about the really old faces of 1257AD V1.13 AP. Is it possible to resurrect them?
  11. Halvar

KratosMKII said:
    Halvar said:
    The Enhanced Edition V2.5 of 1257 AD is great fun! Thanks a lot for all these new features! I guess I need holidays...

The only feature I dislike are the new textures for female faces and hair structure. I tried to copy the old faces into the texture folder but it didn't work...faces appeared black afterwards...can you tell me how to change it properly...? This would be very nice!

Many Thanks!
    I answered that to another poster ITT before. Look for it.

Thanks for advice! I guess I found the post you were talking about. It is #244 on page 17 of this forum. You write the following:

"You need to replace skins.txt and then add some lines that 2.0 had in module.ini. Then you have to paste any .brf that is missing in v2.1, as well as textures.

All other bug reports have been noted."

Can you tell me where I can download V2.0. I only have V2.1 and V2.5.

I have to apologize. My skills with modding issues are not very good. I am not sure what lines I have to add to the module.ini. And I guess the .brf missing are only added to the module.ini, aren't they?

And do I take the skins.txt from V2.0 either to replace them in V2.5?

12. Halvar

The Enhanced Edition V2.5 of 1257 AD is great fun! Thanks a lot for all these new features! I guess I need holidays...

The only feature I dislike are the new textures for female faces and hair structure. I tried to copy the old faces into the texture folder but it didn't work...faces appeared black afterwards...can you tell me how to change it properly...? This would be very nice!

Many Thanks!

13. Halvar

Congratulations for this piece of modding art!  :grin:

I would like to try it out but I do not know how to install it.

I played the 1.13 Angry Peasant Edition and it is still installed like that. I downloaded your 2.1rar and the 2.5 rar under ModDB. Can I copy it into 1.13version of 1257? Or what do I have to do?!?

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: I guess I do not find the full version download link of 2.1! When I download it it is only of 1 KB size...maybe you can give me a proper link...or do I only need to install the 2.5rar...?

EDIT 2:

Finally, I managed to get the Mod running V2.5!!! Thanks a lot!!! Awesome!!!!!
      :grin: :grin: :grin:

I simply created a new folder for 1257AD Enhanced Edition under steam modules an it worked...!

14. Halvar

Screenshots and Videos!

Very nice screenshots!  :grin:
  15. Halvar

Take pride in your History - 0.012%

Yes, I should have posted it in the mead hall...but I forgot there was one...too long ago...!

By the way...is there a server online where Vikingr folk mead and train regularly...?
  16. Halvar

Take pride in your History - 0.012%

TAKE PRIDE IN YOUR HISTORY!
  17. Halvar

Get in the game you big turds!

Thanks a lot to all Vikingr modders, players, veterans for all the years of great battling, laughing and crying!!!

Regards and all the best,

Old One
  18. Halvar

Get in the game you big turds!

Nice fighting yesterday night!  :grin:
Back
Top Bottom