Search results for query: *

• Users: alyssa1980
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. where is the camp cheats

i read on one of the guides that i can find the cheat on the camp menu so i dont need the cheat mode turned on, but i cant find the cheats on the camp menu, i want to test all of the features and all the troops and other things before i go to a legit game., do the cheat on the camp menu still...
  2. SVN Checkout failed!

i cant download the mod thru SVN, i have followed all the instraction but it always fail.. this are the errors.. " Command    Checkout from http://dev1257.googlecode.com/svn/trunk, revision HEAD, Fully recursive, Externals included error  Unable to connect to a repository at URL error ...
  3. Lazy Lords???

i have ask this in the bug report thread, i just want to repost it here because i might have ask it in the wrong thread "bug report", no answers so far, so hopefully someone can help me here.. thx Question: i have my own faction but my vassal seems to do nothing but stay at their fiefs, i have...
  4. Best historically accurate movie!!..

i've read some of the post in bug report and others, i am very impress on how all who help moder and the modders knows much on history about medieval times. i really like also to know much about that time, i know some but sometimes when i'm reading some post here, i go "wow really", cause maybe...
  5. Strange armors?

is the strange armor set "samurai set" available in the mod, if it is where can i find it?? thx
Back
Top Bottom