Search results for query: *

• Users: Hister
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. How to win a fight with Thiaderd in campaign?

I am playing the campaign and am attacked by Thiaderd and his men as a first major fight you get into. My group and myself in the process get slaughtered (tried many times now). How do I tackle this problem? How many men of what quality am I suppose to roughly have to be able to have winning...
  2. Changing Character Creation settings

Would like to know which all the files are that are connected with character creation system. I would like to change all the text, skills, attributes, etc. so that I can realize the following idea: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,168924.0.html
  3. New Character Creation proposals for 1.34 (brainstorming)

Update 24.5.2011: Added some text for Childhood options. Hi there fellow Brytenwalda consumers!  Thank you for visiting this thread. As you have noticed Idibil&Co. are very prone to listening to different advices players give about this mod and if a good one crops out they also implement...
  4. Brytenwalda doesn't load

When I try to load Brytenwalda I get the following note: "Error on creating shaders: Out of video memory!" I get the same problem with Floris Mod Pack but vanilla runs fine. I was able to play Bryenwalda before. Any ideas what might be wrong?
  5. Campaign AI - Faction Relations

I got the feeling that there are only random wars between all the factions. Each for it's own. Would it be possible to write different faction attitudes between the factions according to more or less historical inclinations? Like higher probability that faction A will be an ally with faction B...
  6. What map will be used in new Brytenwalda version'

Is there going to be "Polished Brytenwalda map" by Cozur included in the newest version or will we have to add it separately? I would advice you include it as vanilla. There needs to be some more work done on that map though - it's not bad but an odd glitch here and there kind'a messes up the...
Back
Top Bottom