Search results for query: *

1. bobkop282

Can’t find two handed weapons?

Y’all are the best, thanks! I used to have giant 2h’s in the old games because who doesn’t like to fight army’s with giant 2h’s?
  2. bobkop282

Can’t find two handed weapons?

Hi! New to Bannerlord, played all other mount and blade games, can’t seem to find a 2H sword anywhere, any advice?
  3. bobkop282

Game is unstable and constantly crashes - Help please

Now running on low quality with frames capped at 40, running perfect for 2 hours straight.
  4. bobkop282

Dropped to low settings and capped FPS to 45, got about 20 minutes of game time before it crashed following bandits.
  5. bobkop282

Guess I need to upgrade ??

I’ll drop to low and report back later on.
  6. bobkop282

I’m running AMD-5800K, 16GB Ram, GTX 970, haven’t had issues with any other games. Playing vanilla, downloaded off epic last night.
  7. bobkop282

Please forgive me if there is a pinned post or help article that addresses this, but I haven't been able to play more than five minutes at a time without the game crashing. Does anyone know what settings would provide a stable gameplay? I have the specs to run this game at max, but I'm running...
  8. bobkop282

AWESOME IDEA

Aeon said:
    bobkop282 said:
    It'd be more realistic in the fact that you wouldn't be able to headshot the leader of the defenders and not have too much of a problem killing everyone else...
    No : it would not be "more realistic".
    Then **** off! If you don't like it you don't have to comment! I thought it would be an innovative addition to the game, but nooooo! An idiot like you had to come and try and troll just for the hell of if. Gtfo
  9. bobkop282

AWESOME IDEA

It'd be more realistic in the fact that you wouldn't be able to headshot the leader of the defenders and not have too much of a problem killing everyone else... I mean there should be a better A.I. System like Jesus Your lord said.
  10. bobkop282

AWESOME IDEA

Whilst attacking a castle with my forces, I had what I thought was an amazing idea for upcoming games! In castle and town sieges when you beat all of the defending soldiers, there should be a somewhat optional "boss fight." Like at lower levels its mandatory that you fight the commander of the...
  11. bobkop282

Cheats for money?

Thanks so much!
  12. bobkop282

Cheats for money?

Is there anyway to cheat and get money? I'm annoyed at how easily I keep getting beaten in the field so i want to recruit an army but i can't because the enemy keeps taking my money... Any ways or cheats to do so?
  13. bobkop282

Mac OSX 10.5.8

thank you good ser
  14. bobkop282

Mac OSX 10.5.8

Is there anywhere that i can download Warband for mac osx 10.5.8? i want it on my macbook for when i travel. Thanks for helpful replies other than no :P ß
  15. bobkop282

Cannot load game after opening video.

I recently updated to 1.153 blah blah and whenever I try to play the game, it always ends abruptly after the opening video, the mouse changes to the m&b mouse, screen flashes black a few times and then gives me this error report AppName: mb_warband.exe AppVer: 1.0.0.0 ModName: ntdll.dll...
  16. bobkop282

Are we ever going to see destructable castle's in furture warband games

have any of you nonsequitting people ever play any of the battlefield games? namely bad company 2 or battlefield 3? your case is moot saying the technology isnt available and can't be synced over the internet, because in those afformentioned games you can destroy the environment with little to no lag.
  17. bobkop282

What was your Greatest moment in M&B: Warband Expansion?

mine would have to be going up against a combined army of nords and swadians when they numbered 500 men versus my 73 men, and winning, with 5 deaths............ and capturing about 150 idiot swadians and nords  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: >:smile:
  18. bobkop282

The bane of my existence is...... *post your most hated foe here*

Again with the deserters!!! Maybe I haven't learned my lesson but I had. 215 man army full of upper lvl troops, only to be decimated by stupid crossbowmen again! Man I hate themmmmm....... But at least this time it was 50 on 215...... And then they stole my lordly plate mail :xf-mad:(((
  19. bobkop282

The bane of my existence is...... *post your most hated foe here*

Coy said:
    The bane of my existence is villagers.

They make too tempting a target not to attack, then I have a whole faction after me.

That's just awsome :smile:
Back
Top Bottom