Search results for query: *

• Users: Radalan
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Radalan

Preacher Tv-series

I've been waiting for some time now. Ever since I heard that a Preacher tv-series adaptation was announced, I was a bit excited. And the first episode aired yesterday. It's a (violent) dark comedy. Developed by Evan Goldberg, Seth Rogen and Sam Catlin for AMC. Co-produced by Garth Ennis and...
  2. Radalan

Escape From Tarkov

Being a huge fan of Dayz, Stalker and bunch of other survival games, this game kind of showed up from bushes for me. Never heard of it before today. But everything I've seen and read about it so far has seemed very promising. It's a Russian game and the developer's first project (afaik so far)...
  3. Radalan

Man-made dleadly strain of H5N1, for real.

So basically it seems a group of scientists from Netherlands made a deadly strain of h5n1 in laboratory about a year ago. Now if they didn't invent a super vaccine during the past year, it's like the beginning of one of those pandemic horror movies. http://digitaljournal.com/article/315109...
  4. Radalan

Chinese prisoners forced to play mmorpgs

Woah, and I thought the time this one guy in Ultima Online teleported me to his far away island, took all my items and clothes and forced me to mine five zillion ore was rough. Looks like some people have had slighlty worse grinding experiences.  :|
  5. Radalan

Another secret Israeli weapon... The Vulture

Yeah, they're probably questioning it right now. "What is your mission?" "What are they planning in Tel Aviv?" "Were you part of the same zionist program as the sharks?" "Aziz... I don't think he fully understands... Bring the eagle." full story...
  6. Radalan

Would you like some of these breads?

Nom nom, these look delicious in a morbid kind of way. Too bad the guy lives in Thailand and I have no idea if you can actually order bakery products internationally. The pictures are a bit graphic although they are all bread of some sorts, NSFW. I still think they're pretty awesome...
  7. Radalan

National Children's Bureau: Is your toddler a racist?

I feel like this patronizing especially towards racism is growing and growing. It's an old article but actually came out in a newspaper in here just a while ago, because we live in the past. So what they're actually trying to say is that if you don't like food, you don't like the people it...
  8. Radalan

Huge bloody rats in Bradford

Thank god I live here and not there. http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3102460/Invasion-of-the-giant-rats-in-Bradford.html So uh, you guys seen lots of giant rats? Personally I don't think I've ever seen a rat in the nature.
  9. Radalan

The Walking Dead- The Series

O.k, somehow this came from behind bushes again for me. (Like so many news novadays.) Anyway, apparently Frank Darabont, the director of Shawshank Redemption, Green mile and the Mist has adapted the awesome ongoing (Robert Kirkman, Tony Moore and Charlie Adlard) comic The Walking Dead in to...
  10. Radalan

Queen invented the telephone

Now I actually read this few days ago from a Finnish newspaper. But apparently it was originally printed by BBC. The reliability of this "poll" can be questioned,  but either way I found it pretty funny at the time.
  11. Radalan

Jackboots on Whitehall

Now, holy crap was I surprised how from behind the bushes this came to me. I just found out they are making a comedy/war movie about the alternative history WWII, where nazis have seized London. And the best part is, it's done with puppets. Also it has quite a notable cast. The protagonist is...
  12. Radalan

Screenshot Capture Professional problem (VISTA)

So I have a new laptop with awesome computer specs, with windows VISTA n' stuff. I used Screencap Pro on my other computer with XP and it worked like a dream. Anyways whatever the game I'm running, every time I take a pile of screenshots, then check them out in the program folder and the thing...
  13. Radalan

Screencap softa?

Mulla oli tuossa taannoin joku helvetin hyvä screenshotti softa mikä vei vähän muistia ja jolla sai nopeasti näpsittyä esim M&B kuvia. Siinä pysty tiedostojen polun ja nimenkin määrittelemään ennen kuin niitä napsi satapäin. Tuli tuossa forkattua kone pari kuukautta sitten ja nuo parikuukautta...
  14. Radalan

Removing stun locking

I was told on another board that stun locking can be removed and also told that I should ask info about it in here. So, how do I remove it?
  15. Radalan

Stun locking

Eli tämähän tietääkseni tarkoittaa sitä ärsyttävää juttua että kun esimerkiksi tappelet kahden jätkän kanssa, olet juuri  lyömässä toista kyseisistä jätkistä naamaan miekallasi, yllättäen joku ampuukin sinua esim nuolella selkään ja koko homma menee alusta. Tietääkö kukaan onko stun lockia...
Back
Top Bottom