Search results for query: *

1. Resolved Game crash when trying to start a campaign or load a save, ver 1.4.3

I just received a game update from steam. Unable to load old saves or start a new campaign. Updated video card, restarted PC, and unselected all mods. The game still fails to get past the main screen. Bannerlord: e1.4.3.237633 community-fix 2.2.2
  2. Back after a long time! A quick question.

So, how does the new viking conquest compare to Brytenwald? Will there be a port for the expansion? And it's good to see this mod is still popular. Had to read my old guide LOL.
  3. companion weapon selection.

i set up my 10 or so companions with lance, sword, and mace. Lance seams to be first choice when mounted. How do companions choose between sword and mace? Seems like they prefer the mace on foot.
  4. as pendor

has anyone played as king with pendor units? if so how do they compare or better yet are you willing to make a guide? seems like they would be awesome. the archers have good stats and pendor nobles become the rare pendor knights needed to make most knight orders.
  5. how do you start your game?

just looking to see do most people start from scratch or role play an imported/modded char? I usually import a char, tried a start from scratch char and it has it's good and bad moments. but i miss being a knight and may start fresh with an imported char.
  6. two handed weapon

do two handed weapons get the -1/3 damage when used single handed like in native or is it a different modifier?
  7. Best all around weapon?

any one have one weapon they use all the time? for me it was the moorish axe with 36p. short yet fast enough to get a swing in. lately it's been the elite scimitar 39c, long and fast, i'm incredibly deadly from the horse and i can stay out of reach of the short axe/mace bearing knights. playing...
  8. armor

does mamluk mail, knightly plated surcoat over mail, scale, lamellar, banded armor (all the 64 body/24 leg armor) offer the same resistance to slash/blunt/pierce? i assume the full plate offers the highest resistance.
  9. stop and smell the roses!

i was just freeing a lord from a pict prison, when i realized the village was on a cliff at the edge of the sea. the view was awesome. just reminding yall to stop and look around at a town every now and them. the work is amazing. also the textures from caldaria in darkness really sell it.
  10. The battle that made Gregory, Gregory The Great!

So having had to start a new campaign, i imported a character with a load of cash and started off a new man. i built up businesses across britain and an anglo-saxon army of 200 heavy infantry. marching though britain looking for a good spot to start my kingdom i come across dyfed, in front of...
  11. nobles from towns

when i enter a town and click ask if anyone wants to join you, some times i get it's my lucky day a group of nobles enter the cout yard i have x amount of money, but i never get a link to get any of them. what conditions must i meet first so that i can recruit them?
  12. Beginner guide and others Guides/Strategy/gameplay

List: - Beginner Guide (autor: blackitalian) - Below - Trial By Fire (A Beginners Guide to 1.35) (autor: jecjackal) - http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,187876.0.html - Character Creation Guide (autor: Disconnected) -...
  13. not getting head decapitation

it seams as though every one else can see the decapitations except me. i have gore enabled. i've been getting a blood squirt animation now but no one looses their head. i have a acer laptop with windows 7, 2.1 quadcore, 4 gigs of ram, and an ati mobility radeon hd 5650 w/1 gig dedicated. is it...
  14. how do i get bodyguards?

how does this work? what conditions must be satisfied?
Back
Top Bottom