Search results for query: *

1. Thursday Siege Event (EU/NA) - Union Army

Information Event will start: 20.00 PM GMT, 21.00 PM GMT+1, 15.00 EST, Signups are at: 19.40 PM GMT, 20.40 PM GMT+1, 14.40 EST  in event Channel above Home channel when you connect, you will see it. (Union Army Teamspeak: 94.249.253.172:9992) The admins are: Thomas Meagher and Saintkyle. We...
  2. 1st Division "Washington" [Union Army]

-Delete-
  3. Union Army

-Delete-
  4. [USA]63rd New York Infantry Regiment [Irish Brigade]

Teamspeak: 94.249.253.172:9992 Application form: Name: DOB: Location: Steam: Recruiter:
  5. 26th Regiment of Foot Server rules

Here are the following rules on our server! (26th_NW_Server) 1. No Recruiting unless you are a 26thth Member 2. No Teamkilling, if you teamkilled on accident, Say sorry 3. Got something you want to report from the server? Pm Me here More rules may be added, keep yourself updated
  6. Server hosting?

Hello everyone, just wondering on the hosting part. I have a server box, now, how will i host Napoleonic wars? Is it the same as just normal M&B:WB? Or something i need to change in the config?
  7. Hans Kungliga Majestäts Livgarde (Recruiting International) - * Recruiting *

Letter from Charles XIII (The King of Sweden) ____________________________________________ Training Days ____________________________________________ ____________________________________________ ____________________________________________...
  8. The British Army {Re-formed}

http://britisharmy.enjin.com The British Army during the Napoleonic Wars experienced a time of rapid change. At the beginning of the French Revolutionary Wars in 1793, the army was a small, awkwardly administered force of barely 40,000 men. By the end of the period, the numbers had vastly...
  9. Channel Commander on Teamspeak (Just a little Advice/hint)

Hi I'm colonel Niklas of 33rd Regiment of Foot. I have had Teamspeak 2 for a long time and I have had Teamspeak 3 since it came up. But I also am in a tournement (for another Game) and we have 2 divisions with channel families that has companies and sub channels, and every CO of that company...
  10. 33rd Regiment of Foot * Disbanded *

Regimental History: In 1702 Colonel George Hastings, 8th Earl of Huntingdon, was authorised to raise a new regiment, which he did in and around the city of Gloucester. As was the custom in those days the regiment was named Huntingdon's Regiment after its Colonel. As Colonel succeeded Colonel the...
Back
Top Bottom