Search results for query: *

• Users: bos_jasper
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. bos_jasper

Dragoons and shooting of horseback

Most of you guys know us as a cavalry regiment. We have enjoined our time in NW so far but i have come across something new in linebattles, wich is Dragoons shooting of horseback. Dont get me wrong, i think this is great. The only problem i have with it so far is that in the linebattles we have...
  2. bos_jasper

The admin chat bug

All the admins have encounter the admin chat bug I believe. I have found out that whenever there is an I in the message it goes internal unless you end the message with an [I]u[I][ I'm not sure if this was known already, so better safe then sorry
  3. bos_jasper

The Freikorps Cavalry, Artillery, Jaegers & Infantry "Freikorps Totschlag"

After the fall of the Brunwick Division, the Cavalry has emerged and has decided to form ourselves together into one unit. We are the Free Men of Prussia, and we will remain loyal until the last man Historical notes: So what is The Freikorps regiment? We are a Prussian cavalry regiment...
  4. bos_jasper

Can't see names

Hello, I played PW yesterday for the first time and had a great time being a doctor. Thanks to the guys who helped on getting started yesterday. I heard from other players that they can see the names of the characters around them by pressing "C".  On my screen no names are vissible even when i...
  5. bos_jasper

The Freikorps Dragoons & Lancers "Freikorps Totschlag" 2nd thread{Recruiting!}

After the fall of the Brunwick Division, the Cavalry has emerged and has decided to form ourselves together into one unit. We are the Free Men of Prussia, and we will remain loyal until the last man Historical notes: So what is The Freikorps regiment? We are a Prussian cavalry regiment...
Back
Top Bottom