Search results for query: *

1. TheHusky

Need More Info Crash after dying in quest daughter needs help

Hello, I couldn't manage to reproduce the crash on my end. Would you mind if I ask a few questions in order to understand the reason for the crash? While doing the quest did you select the massacre or duel option? Did your character or your companion die first? Can you reproduce the crash every time you die? Did you do anything unordinary while doing the quest? Thank you in advance!
  2. TheHusky

Resolved Companion Stance vs War behavior Stance

Hello, after talking with few other developers I've learned that this is an intended design choice. Even though our clan parties act defensive all around this does not affect their army calling behaviors.
  3. TheHusky

Resolved 20+20+20 influence gives 33% vote, same as 100 influence

Hello JaroX, we give specific values to these influence points spent on the votings. Let me explain in few words. 20 influence worths 1 value number while 60 influence worths 2 and 100 influence worths as a 3 value number. So in your case, Crotor, Nicasor, and Fafen influence votes worth 3 value but both Raganvad and Isvan used 100 influence which also worths 3 value number and that's why the results were all %33.
  4. TheHusky

In Progress upgrading 1 troop make another lose his upgrade (1.5.4 main branch)

@scarface52

No, this is not intended. If we can't upgrade a troop for some reason there shouldn't be any indicators. Forwarded this problem to the related developer. Thank you!
  5. TheHusky

In Progress upgrading 1 troop make another lose his upgrade (1.5.4 main branch)

Hello! The disappearance of the yellow indication does not mean the unit loses its upgrade. On the past game versions, the yellow indication was not disappearing which was misleading players to think they still had upgradeable troops on their party, we just made it so the indication disappears if you don't have the required items for upgrade and reappears only when you have them.
  6. TheHusky

Resolved Cannot help caravan when a not-an-enemy-of-me attacking it

Hello everyone! This design decision was taken to give feelings to players that they're not in control of the events happening in the Calradia every time and sometimes things do not go as they planned. If this problem happening often, then this is a problem indeed. I'll inform the Design team about this quest to see if we can make some adjustments according to the feedback from you. Thank you!
  7. TheHusky

Orta Çağ Mod Öldü.

Dün moda girdim yükleyip handan asker aldım süperdi direk 23 kişi :smile: ama askerlerin yüksek rütbesi varmı diye tıkladığımda oyundan attı nedeni nedir acaba ? Patch'im 1.134
  8. TheHusky

Assassin Mod

süper olucak 3-4 gündür takip ediyorum.
Back
Top Bottom