Search results for query: *

• Users: Deis
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Deis

Suggestions for multiplayer co-op?

I have attempted multiplayer a few times, and have not had great experiences.  I have recently been giving it another go, however this time I am trying out co-op mods.  The main reason I prefer co-op is that I generally hate what pvp ends up being (characters constantly running around while...
  2. Deis

A few bugs and suggestions

Since I'm not able to create new Bug Reports on the Assembla page, I just thought I would mention them here. 1.  The "Two-handed Knightly Sword" is only able to thrust while used with a shield. 2. When using bodysliding, after a battle sometimes the companion used will be wounded.  ALSO...
  3. Deis

How to force equip items on the player?

I have attempted to search for this, but haven;t found any others asking this question. I have edited the mission_templates.txt to change the armor/weapons that the fighters in the melee arena have.  However most of these items have strength/shield/power draw requirements.  If the player does...
  4. Deis

How to edit Tournament Fighters?

As the topic says I would like a little help on editing the stats of the Tournament fighters.  I however cannot find any entries for them in troops.txt.  Are they generated by a script? My reasoning is that the tournament fighters seem to possess upwards of 400 weapon skills, and have about 90...
  5. Deis

Item and troop name edits for 2.3

I have edited the names of many items so that they are grammatically correct, fixed spellings, and fixed a few odd items. Changes: IN ORDER FOR THE WEAPON RENAMING TO WORK THE FILE item_kinds.cvs MUST BE DELETED FROM THE FOLDER    Knights the Last Battle 2.3\languages\en.  I have tested...
  6. Deis

Help with strings.txt.

I am attempting to edit the dialogue of the native companions to fit their new roles in the module I am editing.  I am not adding any extra lines of dialogue just editing existing dialogue.  Last time I did this I was able to save the strings.txt and then load the module and review my changes...
  7. Deis

Dialogue Enhancement Mod v1 is here!

I have enjoyed playing Knights The Last Battle greatly, and wish to make my own contribution to the mod, however small. So I have taken care of a few problems that many were encountering while using the mod, and have also given the companions completely new stories. This is the download, all...
Back
Top Bottom