Search results for query: *

• Users: kanubaba
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. kanubaba

problem with download link

I think that there's something wrong with the download link for PoP for warband. I've tried downloading it but it says incomplete file when i try extracting it. Am I doing something wrong or is there something actually wrong with the download link.
  2. kanubaba

Random Rambling

I didn't know where to post this is please don't take my case..... I was thinking or more like making a suggestion for all the modders out there to use one of the roman based mods and add gladiators to it. It could/would be interesting.... seeing gladiators instead of bandits or even...
  3. kanubaba

Question about version 1.143 update

I haven't played mbw since the 1.142 update, where they somehow removed all the gloves and shoes from the game. I just wanted to know if they had fixed that problem in the game. Thanks.
  4. kanubaba

Adding new mods crashes the game

Every time I add a mod or edit a file in M&B Warband my game crashes every time i enter a city or a really large battle. I can enter small skirmishes with brigands/sea raiders, etc but no proper battles against lords, etc. I can enter villages and castles but no cities. I am forced to reinstall...
  5. kanubaba

New Update

This is a random question, but does anyone know when a new update for Mount & Blade Warband will be released and what things might be getting fixed/added/deleted from the game? I hope this is the correct place to be asking this question since Taleworlds Support hasn't replied to my...
  6. kanubaba

New Update

This is a random question, but does anyone know when a new update for Mount & Blade Warband will be released and what things might be getting fixed/added/deleted from the game? I hope this is the correct place to be asking this question since Taleworlds Support hasn't replied to my...
  7. kanubaba

I think i know why mount and blade has become laggy!!!!!!!!

I think I know what is causing lagginess in both single player, custom battles and multiplayer mode for mount and blade warband (native and all mods).  :idea: :idea: :idea: I think there is something wrong with the 1.134 update for mount and blade warband. Ever since the update (Sometime...
  8. kanubaba

Warband on DirectX 11

I updated my DirectX from 10.1 to 11 because I was not able to play some of the modules like Prophecy of Pendor and all the other ones meant for Warband 1.34. Now the modules work but they are all glitchy, even the ones like Native, etc. Is there some way for me to fix this. Any information...
  9. kanubaba

DirectX 11 messed up my game

I got a virus in my native module of Warband  :cry:. So being the experimenter i deleted warband and reinstalled it like i was told to do by one of the tech support guys. Everything was working fine until about 3 weeks ago i upgraded my DirectX 10.1 to DirectX 11 (i have windows vista 32 bit...
  10. kanubaba

How do i join a clan in cRPG

I'm not sure if this post is supposed to come here but how am i supposed to join a clan in cRPG. I've seen that alot of people are ranked in different ways such as sergeant, grandmaster, etc. I have been a recruit ever since i joined 5 months ago and i wanted to know how i advance in rank. Any...
  11. kanubaba

problem with all modules

I had started getting problems with the native folder for M&B warband (it had started to crash everytime i entered a new place). I did not know what to do so i started a topic about it in the M&B tech support forum. One of the players told me that i should delete it and then reinstall it again...
  12. kanubaba

Having problems starting the Native mod of Warband

I haven't played Native for about 2-3 weeks but when i tried playing day before yesterday, it started to crash. I don't have a save game so i started a new game. When the game starts to load, my game freezes and then crashes. The only message that shows is that Mount and Blade: Warband is not...
Back
Top Bottom