Search results for query: *

1. 7th_Crownprince

Legio XVII

XVII LEGIO Levied in 42 BC by Augustus, nephew of the so well known Julius Caesar, and emperor of the Roman Empire, the seventeenth legion's purpose was to end all opposition to the second triumvirate, marking an end to the Roman Republic. While the purpose was fulfilled, leaders of the Empire...
  2. 7th_Crownprince

MP Sci-Fi SW: Bear Force II - 1.0 Released!

Vasilio said:
    7th_Crownprince said:
    Unban request from official server BF2_Official_EU_Hero

Today, around 14.40, while I was playing on the server mentioned above, a minor incident occured. I accidently shot a player named Jedi_Meister_Kayhan. I apologized, but for him it wasn't enough, for some reason he went at me calling me a quite unnice word as well as liar (liar when I said that it was an accident and that I had not shot him three times on purpose which he claimed). He put a ban poll on me that went through. I'd like to request to be unbanned from the mentioned server, and I'd also like to put a global ban poll on him for the very bad behavior and abusement of the polling power - as well as for trolling and teamkilling on the 152nd ARC server.

*Edit, my nickname was 187th_Legion_Co_Philip

Jedi_Meister_Kayhan is a well known troll on the the two servers that griefs, team kills and exploits, I don't know why he hasn't had his ass perm'd;

jedimastertk.png

jedimastertk2.png

I made a formal complaint a little while ago... I see I was ignored.  :neutral:

Well that's good to know, but someone should handle it right away and not ignore it  :sad:
    I just received my second ban today, more random than the first one. I was on the Jedi Official server, sitting on a cruiser with my friend, then I jetpacked down as someone said "kick those on the cruiser". They made a kick poll on me while I was fighting them on the ground (by that point our team was dead). The poll went through, but as I rejoined it said I was banned...

I'm wondering whether it is to be blamed at an admin or not as the poll never was about a ban. Either way there's little impressive to say about the way things are handled over the mod so far.
  3. 7th_Crownprince

As you probably can see, there's also a ban request in the post.
  4. 7th_Crownprince

Unban request from official server BF2_Official_EU_Hero

Today, around 14.40, while I was playing on the server mentioned above, a minor incident occured. I accidently shot a player named Jedi_Meister_Kayhan. I apologized, but for him it wasn't enough, for some reason he went at me calling me a quite unnice word as well as liar (liar when I said that it was an accident and that I had not shot him three times on purpose which he claimed). He put a ban poll on me that went through. I'd like to request to be unbanned from the mentioned server, and I'd also like to put a global ban poll on him for the very bad behavior and abusement of the polling power - as well as for trolling and teamkilling on the 152nd ARC server.

*Edit, my nickname was 187th_Legion_Co_Philip

5. 7th_Crownprince

War of Rights

rebelsquirrell said:
    Hinkel84 said:
    lolwarrior said:
    Holy, where did this come from. Are these some hackers who gotten their hands on a FSE prototype and showcasing it? Lord, have mercy on us till bannerlord comes out.

I mean like there is nothing in the vid but scenes like BCoF. I am literally doubtful this is a real project.

War of Rights is in production since may 2012. Nobody knew BCoF at that date.. :smile:

Barnes is watching you.

With a good laugh and a friendly attitude I hope :wink:.
  6. 7th_Crownprince

War of Rights - announcement

Von Herman, I couldn't agree more :wink:

This is groundbreaking really, what we've seen so far is Modern Warfare, Battlefield, Arma and so on, all focused and limited to around the current era. War of Rights will probably be like a dream for history fans and people who love teamplaying (not to forget to mention re-enactors). Incredibly fancy visuals in combination with a very ambitious development team, I think and hope that this title will hit the gaming market with very positive opinions. And then there's always the option for those who dislikes first person to play in the very liked third/first person mode that Warband and now Battle Cry of Freedom offers. I think these titles will bring the best of two different gaming styles, both with their unique features.
  7. 7th_Crownprince

War of Rights

Well I may not tell anything so far really, but I can tell you all that there's plenty of more than just landscape in works. I think you all will be very pleased once more information comes out
  8. 7th_Crownprince

War of Rights

Looks like another Civil War game for us fans! Trailer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMyMrFO2i-M War of Rights "is a new stand alone game based on the American Civil War and mainly the battle of Antietam. The N&S development team is joining the WoR team to help deliver the best Civil War...
  9. 7th_Crownprince

Infanteri 16 Västgöta-Dals regemente

Windbusche said:
    If in that time, you're making the other sections look as nice as the existing ones? Then I understand, because this thread is a 10/10 :grin:

Hahah :wink: Thank you very much! They'll be ready tomorrow or so, we took a little pause after the first training.

Lackwit, no worries, next training is on Thursday
  10. 7th_Crownprince

6th Wisconsin Volunteer Infantry Regiment

originade said:
    Steam name? originade

Do you have interest in the mod, North&South? Yes!

Are you determined to stay active in the regiment and attend as many events as possible? Yes!

How many trainings are you able to attend weekly at an average? If they fit in my time I will be sure to be there!

Will you inform another member if you are unable to attend / will be unable to attend a longer period of time? Yes if that member is willing to pass on the information.

What are your expectations of the regiment (both the regiment as a group and the regiment in action)? To have a good time and show those Confederates who's boss.

Do you have any interesting experience of previous regiments you would like to share? I don't have any past experience.

Welcome to the regiment fellow! :wink:
    Adding you on steam in a minute
  11. 7th_Crownprince

Those all will be answered soon! :wink:
    I can reveal already that it is EU based, but if American players have time, they are very welcome to join as well!
  12. 7th_Crownprince

Wertyxan said:
    Steam name? Lackwit

Do you have interest in the game, Napoleonic Wars, or/and its sub-mods? Haven't played for a while, returning to the game.

Are you determined to stay active in the regiment and attend as many events as possible? Yes

How many trainings are you able to attend weekly at an average (1-3)? 2

Will you inform another member if you are unable to attend / will be unable to attend a longer period of time? Yes

What are your expectations of the regiment (both the regiment as a group and the regiment in action)? Swedes playing Napoleonic wars, friendly, disciplined in battle.

Do you have any interesting experience of previous regiments you would like to share? Was with the 32nd british regiment of foot for a month or so, left after i got tired of the game.

Welcome to the regiment! :wink:
  13. 7th_Crownprince

Drawing

Othurin said:
    Schwann said:
    I like it. You did a better job than I could have.
    Somewhat finished now, I realize there's a bunch of white dots but way too lazy to fix them. Wasn't sure what skin colour he should have, so I made several variations.
    How do these look?
    Joescarolean26_zpse72da765.png
    Joescarolean25_zpsfc989765.png
    Joescarolean24_zpsc934c43e.png
    Joescarolean23_zpse5f9facc.png

Looks like an angry guy. Did he have too much rum? o_O
  14. 7th_Crownprince

16e VÄSTGÖTA-DALS REGEMENTE The 16th regiment of foot, raised in the county of Halland, was raised as several companies in the 16th century, though not in Halland. As the name suggests, the companies were raised in the regions called Västergötland and Dalsland. In 1615, Gustavus Adolphus II...
  15. 7th_Crownprince

History The 16th regiment of foot, raised in the county of Halland, was raised as several companies in the 16th century, though not in Halland. As the name suggests, the companies were raised in the regions called Västergötland and Dalsland. In 1615, Gustavus Adolphus II, king of Sweden...
  16. 7th_Crownprince

6th Wisconsin Volunteer Infantry Regiment

That's right! :wink:
    Next event on Thursday, followed by something special on Friday
  17. 7th_Crownprince

WIP: The Regiment System

Pure awesomness as always Hinkel :wink:
Back
Top Bottom