Search results for query: *

1. Morman_Korman

BANNED (NW_Official_US_1)

I have been banned from the NW_Official_US_1 and I have no clue why, if anything I would like to know who banned me and for what reason. Basically, I haven't played for over a month and I come back and I am banned, again I have no clue why. All I'm looking for is an explanation and an unban...
  2. Morman_Korman

Back to PW's Roots

Like many of you out there, I have been playing PW since its launch and I believe I am not alone when I say that the old PW was better then the one we currently have. The old PW aloud for, in my opinion, better Role play and more fun. Being a trader selling velvet and spices while trying to...
  3. Morman_Korman

NEW! PW_US_Faction_Warfare

Description Our goal for this sever is to produce a entertaining PW mod experience by focusing more on Faction RP. By focusing on Faction RP we mean that we are going to encourage Wars between factions as long as they are for good reasons and contain a decent amount of Role Play Set Faction...
  4. Morman_Korman

(Updated) East Rhodok Trading Company (RTC)

Hello everyone!  I've decided to make a trading company/merchant caravan/caravan guards clan with a few friends of mine.  The trading company is oriented around trading, protecting trade routes, guarding caravans, forming caravans and all that has to do with trading.  All who wish to join...
Back
Top Bottom